MVP Votes vs WCE Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

I based my votes on players who I thought wanted the contest for the four quarters, players who looked liek they wanted the win late in the fourth and players who just fought all day long (as it did look like players were just coasting out there)

5. Tuohy
4. Kreuzer
3. Simpson
2. Betts
1. Yarran

5. Scotland - for the entire 4 quarters he busted a gut & will go close to getting the 3 Brownlow votes for this game, despite our loss.
4. Thornton - a real general in defence today & was one of the few players not to panic when disposing of the ball.
3. Yarran - probably the only player that looked capable of consistently overcoming the WCE press with his pace & evasiveness off HB.
2. Simpson - couldn't fault his work rate today.
1. Murphy - despite copping heaps of physical attention from the opposition today he kept his head over the ball & provided some badly needed spark.

BYP - Yarran.

On a side note, I am really concerned as to whether Austin has what it takes to succeed at AFL level. He seems to lack footy 'smarts'.

HAHA that racist about Carazzo.:p

no pun intended :) just very disappointed in his game. obviously other supporters just accept his disposal.

hendo seems to be the whipping boy but he is a young player that can improve.

carazzo is not going to get any better and he will cost the blues in september if still getting a game.

5 Scotland - Brilliant, lots of drive from wing and half-back
4 Yarran - Ditto, plenty of creative effort
3 Simpson - Solid game, only player to improve from last week
2 Thornton - Where would we have been without him?
1 Murphy - how many times can a man get thumped in the head and still play well?

BYP Yarran

Unlucky: Garlett - was slick and quick as usual, but on his won up forward. Tuohy - good solid game for a new boy.

Biggest mistake: Henderson -what the hell are we thinking?

So much for all the depth we supposedly had.
Can't win a game with our forwards all playing in defence.
No plan B as usual. We either win it our way or lose it their way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 - Scotland Was Like the old days. Under siege held his head high
4 - Murphy Was good for us but very workman like.
3 - Jeffy Made the most out of limeted chance
2 - Yarran When he started to break the lines he was great
1 - Blank

These are worth about a tenth of last weeks votes

5. Scotland
4. Yarran
3. Jeffy
2. Hendo
1. Thornton

Aplogies for my Scotty digs in the past Stamo

I based my votes on players who I thought wanted the contest for the four quarters, players who looked liek they wanted the win late in the fourth and players who just fought all day long (as it did look like players were just coasting out there)

5. Tuohy
4. Kreuzer
3. Simpson
2. Betts
1. Yarran

Could Blue History be The General :eek:

5.Scottland-younger players should look up to this gun.
4.Murphy-showing he is becoming an elite midfielder of the comp
3.Yarran-played a fantastic 3/4's until Ratten moved him forward. showing why he went no.6
2-Garlett for his 3 goals was a decent effort.
1-blank

BYP-Yarran if it counts.

3 votes to pimply faced Kruezer for his wonderful efforts in getting west coast over the line

2 votes to Yarran for the lulz and many turnovers

1 vote to Judd for his usual 17 possession 20% efficiency game and being made kerrs bitch

5. Murphy - was good under enormous pressure
4. Thornton - stood up in the backline
3. Garlett - watch the 30 seconds of play before he snapped his first goal. Never seen anyopne want the ball so much.
2. Scotland - was free for most of the match and made the most of it.
1. Yarran - classy again, even in that huge press.

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP Votes vs WCE Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back