Votes vs Witches Hats

Remove this Banner Ad

3. Wells - Sensational - hits more targets than Michael Dimond

2. Junior

1. M.Stevens

apologies to S.Harvey , Makey & Jones.

Hope Colby is back soon.

3 Wells brilliant. Probably his best game so far.

2 Motlop frustrating with some of his decision making but his marking skills are excellent.

1 Sharvey he was pretty lively around the forward line even if he was dodging witches hats.

Archer and Makepeace were good. Jones had a good one. Petrie took some good grabs. Simmo was Simmo.
Hawthorn are fn hopeless.

3... wells
2... motlop
1... stevens (mick)

I don't normally post votes but was over the moon with how many of the you kids lead our team today... the 1 vote could have easily gone to harris... brown... jones... petrie... watt... harvey (jnr)... sinclair... our future does look bright... but then it was just the dorks...

3. Wells - future brownlow medallist
2. Motlop - great to see he didn't slacken off - I wonder if Well's workrate is having a positive impact on him
1. Co Jones - I thought he was excellent in the very few contested situations we had

All up though we can't get too excited can we. The closest I've ever been to feeling sorry for Hawthorn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 Wells

2 Skull

1 Motlop

We'll wave to y'all from behind the goals up in the new stand at AAMI on Friday night.......

3. wells

2. sinclair

1. s harvey

great game: harris, watt and great goal from leigh brown.

most played well and great to see jess back in form.

3.Wells (Wow)
2. Motlop ( :) )
1. S Harvey, nice skills (keep it up please!)

A new era, I don’t recall our youngsters ever being so dominate (since early/ mid 90s). This game was a massive win for us, way past the four points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs Witches Hats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back