WA State of Origin Selection Trials

Remove this Banner Ad

Name : Frodo
Team: Crocs
Stats:
Changes every game
Profile: Best Leggy in fantasy cricket :D.
user_online.gif

Name : Rough_Edges
Team: Fremantle Mariners
Stats: Player Mch In Runs Avge S/R HS 50 100 Ovrs Runs Wkt Avge E/R Best 4w 5w
R Edges 6 6 186 31.0 92 82 1 0 1 7 0 -.- 7.0 -/- 0 0
Profile: I am currently in my first year for the mariners, opening the batting and have a oretty reasnable average of 31.0 but that is going up each week by 5-6 runs, so i am in very good form...I wouldn't mind just being there for a fill n if something happened or maybe if i could get 1 game. And also a very good strike rate of 92.

Freo Big Fella said:
Isn't she from NSW originally though?

I think significant current residential status qualifies.

Looks like we have lost Phoney McRingRing in the AliasGate scandal though.

Rough_Edges said:
Name : Rough_Edges
Team: Fremantle Mariners
Stats: Player Mch In Runs Avge S/R HS 50 100 Ovrs Runs Wkt Avge E/R Best 4w 5w
R Edges 6 6 186 31.0 92 82 1 0 1 7 0 -.- 7.0 -/- 0 0
Profile: I am currently in my first year for the mariners, opening the batting and have a oretty reasnable average of 31.0 but that is going up each week by 5-6 runs, so i am in very good form...I wouldn't mind just being there for a fill n if something happened or maybe if i could get 1 game. And also a very good strike rate of 92.

You'd have to play for Victoria Gosainters, this is State of ORIGIN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will forward a squad to Quicksilva hopefully tomorrow, and then should get posted after easter.

If you think you are missing, give us a hoy then. As with all things, it will not be until I have posted names that someone will say "where am I" expecting me to be a SOO mindreader!

larrikin said:
I'm available.

Just taken 4-55 in the second innings against the Vics, and a handy 24* in the lower order.

It is your one day ER of 4.8 that has me interested!

Rob said:
I'd nominate, but my one day stats are up sh*te creek, and the dopey selectors keep slotting me in at number 11. :)

Well you have the best ER of the Mariners bowlers, and we are top of the league, and I know the kind of Docklands tracks you are forced to try and get spin on Rob, so don;t count yourself out just yet.

funkyfreo said:
Well you have the best ER of the Mariners bowlers, and we are top of the league, and I know the kind of Docklands tracks you are forced to try and get spin on Rob, so don;t count yourself out just yet.

In my simulations ER doesn't seem to be so important. Batters strike rate seems to hold sway and bowling averages are more important because getting a good batsman out early stops his acceleration that blows ER's out

Frodo said:
In my simulations ER doesn't seem to be so important. Batters strike rate seems to hold sway and bowling averages are more important because getting a good batsman out early stops his acceleration that blows ER's out

Don't worry, all will be considered. But we HAVE been playing on tracks where for the whole game sometimes only 5 wickets fall between both innings.

Remove this Banner Ad

WA State of Origin Selection Trials

Remove this Banner Ad

Back