MVP Wacky Wednesday votes

Remove this Banner Ad

5, Scarlo ; in the one more time for luck entry of wacko Jacko scarlo
4, The Breaking Bad ensemble ; Gillies & Brown bring a new twist to this drug fueled day
4, The Garry Lyon ensemble ; A Selwood on a strecther , only when he imitating a Melbourne player
3, The Avengers ; love the team element of it
2. The Hospital Paitent ; Simpson seriously has balls to turn up to do like this with a sheet on an nothing else , and he can lift the sheet to proove it.
1 , Chappy; A man after my own heart too smart to spend the day in monkey suit or with green paint on him , just put a suit on, put sunnys on and abracardabra he is the Alex Perry

HMentions ; HarryT , Dale Amos , and Nathan Vardy for being.. I have no idea (BabyHuey?)

5) Brown and Gillies. Good to see also that the two boys also get on well despite being in direct competition for the same place this year. Definitely the best costumes.
4) Chappy. Not just well done, but actually putting a hint of lampoonery into it. Good work sir!
3) Selwood. No comment needed
2) Scarlo. Like his playing career, always knew he'd get the job done.
1) Guthrie. Bloody funny, but gets docked a few votes because you suspect it was an opportunity to show off the pecs.

Which one was Harry?

Peter Griffin, father from family guy.

5. Sel: The captain led the way on field for the year and was no different for wacky wednesday! Outdid the king of 'mad mondays' matty scarlett IMO. Will go down as one of the best
4. Jimmy and Duncan: awesome to see the controversial couple theme again this year. Jimmy looks damn fine ladies togs too lol
3. Dale Amos: Great effort for an assistant coach. Very awesome!
2: Scarlo: Not his best effort but still amazing! The transformation was scary. A great final performance worthy of votes. Miss you already Matty!
1: Guthrie: Cheeky, and gives us ladies something to appreciate :)

5. Selwood Brood - Was just brilliant
4. Dale Amos - Loved the army man
3. Mitch Brown/Tom Gillies - One of the most dead on costumes
2. Paul Chapman - A great take off of someone who is screaming for someone to take the piss out of him
1. Jim Bartel / Mitch Duncan - Jim is starting to enjoy dressing up as ladies a bit too much

Just like most of my post game MVP's - Selwood best on.

5. Selwood
4. Dunc/Jimmy - Hopefully they continue with the duo costumes.
3. Brown/Gillies - I'm a big Breaking Bad fan.
2. Amos - Amazing effort for an assistant!
1. Scarlo - Mad Monday GOAT

5, Scarlo ; in the one more time for luck entry of wacko Jacko scarlo
4, The Breaking Bad ensemble ; Gillies & Brown bring a new twist to this drug fueled day
4, The Garry Lyon ensemble ; A Selwood on a strecther , only when he imitating a Melbourne player
3, The Avengers ; love the team element of it
2. The Hospital Paitent ; Simpson seriously has balls to turn up to do like this with a sheet on an nothing else , and he can lift the sheet to proove it.
1 , Chappy; A man after my own heart too smart to spend the day in monkey suit or with green paint on him , just put a suit on, put sunnys on and abracardabra he is the Alex Perry

HMentions ; HarryT , Dale Amos , and Nathan Vardy for being.. I have no idea (BabyHuey?)

Vards was done up as Bruno (aka Sacha Baron Cohen), the 'biggest Austrian celebrity since Hitler'
bruno08.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP Wacky Wednesday votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back