Autopsy Wacky Wednesday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Very weird.
Who is "they"?
"The bartender" ... who made the complaint.

But, totally disproportionate response.

Longer than any ban for on-field misconduct. Longer than anything we've seen for drug use, public drug use, coach misconduct in public against players.

Just completely biased bullshit.

"The bartender" ... who made the complaint.

But, totally disproportionate response.

Longer than any ban for on-field misconduct. Longer than anything we've seen for drug use, public drug use, coach misconduct in public against players.

Just completely biased bullshit.

What are the ban/s? This has Laura Kane's fingerprints all over it. Unbelievably woke and precious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this a breach of privacy?
A private get together not organised by the club, according to reports, no witnesses but a cctv footage gets seen ”by chance” and now the AFL have it and are banning players longer than for drugs, violence & domestic abuse?

Last edited:
Is this a breach of privacy?
A private get together not organised by the club, according to reports, no witnesses but a cctv footage gets see”by chance” and now the AFL have it and are banning players longer than for drugs, violence & domestic abuse?
No. Even a private room in a commercial complex is generally considered a public place so any expectation of privacy is largely zero. Companies generally rely on other supporting contracts, NDAs, etc, in those situations.

Hi All,
Had to come in and see what all the fuss was about.
Must say I am blown away by the the inexcusable behavior and totally uncalled for offensive actions shown to offend so many people. We as a society should feel ashamed and embarrassed by what has occurred here.
There is no place in the world we live in for this type of thing happen.
The AFL need to pull their collective heads in and stop pandering to the vocal, woke, easily offended minority who wouldn't know a fun time if it smacked them in the face.
Better stop there before I say too much and risk offending someone who doesn't need to read this if they don't want to.
So over this crap.

Hi All,
Had to come in and see what all the fuss was about.
Must say I am blown away by the the inexcusable behavior and totally uncalled for offensive actions shown to offend so many people. We as a society should feel ashamed and embarrassed by what has occurred here.
There is no place in the world we live in for this type of thing happen.
The AFL need to pull their collective heads in and stop pandering to the vocal, woke, easily offended minority who wouldn't know a fun time if it smacked them in the face.
Better stop there before I say too much and risk offending someone who doesn't need to read this if they don't want to.
So over this crap.

I hear ya mate. It’s getting out of control

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

As a Pies fan I am freighful you might as well ban all our players in advance especially Degoey.
It's ridiculous what's going on it's not like they dressed up as Hitler and recited the hallocust! I agree tho it's definitely got Laura Kane's hands all over this. If the AFLPA have any weight behind it they should challenge but they to probably go down the woke Avenue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Wacky Wednesday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back