MRP / Trib. Waite got off

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd on Waite ..........

Link

"We've spoken to Jarrad a lot about what we expect from him and just how important he is for the group," he said.

"He understands that. I won't say he was lucky [to get off], but we're obviously rapt that he's playing this week.

"We really feel that Jarrad needs to be an important leader for our group. He's our most experienced player in the forward line and I think he fully understands what's expected of him."

Link

I haven't read any of the post's in this thread so this may have been mentioned, but why is all the attention on Waite and none on the kidney punch he copped???

Because Waite plays for Carlton.

In all seriousness though most blokes would do the same after being kicked in the nuts, I know I would.

If I got kicked in the nuts I wouldn't be kidney punching anyone. I can guarantee I would be rolling on the ground in agony, with my eyes watering.
msr the severity of the damage is not OUR issue
Waite's stupidity is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I got kicked in the nuts I wouldn't be kidney punching anyone. I can guarantee I would be rolling on the ground in agony, with my eyes watering.

Harden up Princess (I'm an EX Jetstar employee)

Still better than Tiger! :thumbsu:

Anything is better than Ryanair...

Who according to the papers, is about to charge people a surcharge if they have to be put up in hotels because their flights have been cancelled by the government or airports closing due to environmental issues (read snow storms or volcanic ash or other shit stopping plays flying :))

Remove this Banner Ad

Back