Wake me up when RIEWOLDTEMBER ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Welcome to RIEWOLDTEMBER

Nick Riewoldt is a diver, plain and simple. 4 cringeworthy dives for the game and 1 cost the Dogs a Grand Final.

Key words for describing Nick Riewoldt being: Soft; Weak; Pathetic; Softer.

Geez, you're a flog.

I know you must be hurting after being torn up by the big blond goal kicking machine from the North, but don't embarrass yourself.

Spectacular marking, goaling, smothering, tackling, chasing, presenting from the Big Roo.

Captain's game.

Nick Riewoldt is a diver, plain and simple. 4 cringeworthy dives for the game and 1 cost the Dogs a Grand Final.

Tissue?

4 more words: IN THE GRAND FINAL

Suck it up

Like I said good players make their own luck. :rolleyes:

Who are you again?

My apologies. :rolleyes:

It sounded to me like you were implying he simply got lucky, whereas a good player will make their own luck.

Who am I again? Is this where you hit me with your BF reputation and cred, is it?

Bwahahaha. One day... you might have a real life.

Bulldogs 3.4.22
Riewoldt 4.0.24

He only outscored your team in the second half;)

When the captain was needed he was there:thumbsu:

Some more happy snaps from Riewoldtember.

843284-saints-march-in.jpg

848344-saint-skipper-nick-riewoldt.gif

4 goals, 7 contested grabs.

The bloke is a champion. Unfortunately he is on his own up forward and it might cost the Saints next week.

Koschitzke - 9 finals, 8 goals.

Milne - 10 finals, 15 goals (includes 4 in debut final)

This two are totally and utterly useless in the big games.

4 goals, 7 contested grabs.

The bloke is a champion. Unfortunately he is on his own up forward and it might cost the Saints next week.

Koschitzke - 9 finals, 8 goals.

Milne - 10 finals, 15 goals (includes 4 in debut final)

This two are totally and utterly useless in the big games.
Wil def agree there - they need to lift and help him out.

Credit to the Saints for sticking in there and winning the game. But I have to be honest, the only goal he really worked hard for, was the mark 30 metres out infront during the 3rd quater. Every other goal was either a freekick, a "gimme" goal and a fluke.

I'd say he stood up, but not in the way that he practices every week.

He seemed really off today, and if the Saints hadn't held in there and won the game, he would have been criticised instead. Saints should be lucky the Bulldogs forward line ain't that much to crow about.

I reckon the Pies game was the hardest I've seen St Kilda work for the ball all year, and they only ended up winning by 4 goals. Bulldogs are a team that will not give up, and keep coming back... they never let go. And that showed last night. Saints had trouble putting a lid on it, and it was a 50/50 all the way to the end.

Next week, if they face Geelong, the game won't be won in the FL. It'll be won in the midfeild. Because the way Rewoldt presented himself today (ignoring the obvious media hype due to a win) - he'll be nullified and do nothing all day.

Time will tell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was beaten by Morris.

The umps gave him a couple of goals that shouldn't have been there.

Well said, he only came into the game after "BJ" did as his nic suggests gave a couple o' blowys to the umps, then magically reiwoldt and the saints start gettin bs free kicks. Absolute joke of a game, St. Kilda were pathetic last night and IMHO dont deserve to be in the granny after their effort.
:eek:

A sign of a good team is when they win even when they're not playing their best.

By relying on the decisions of umpires??
Lazarus you have no heart if you dont feel sorry for the dogs, they deserved to win, yet the AFL had a different idea, which was expressed by the umps suckin off "roo" - (shockin nickname) at any opportunity.

Lazarus you have no heart if you dont feel sorry for the dogs, they deserved to win, yet the AFL had a different idea, which was expressed by the umps suckin off "roo" - (shockin nickname) at any opportunity.

Same ups been looking after half your team for years......pissed because they might be paying frees to other sides are we?

Well said, he only came into the game after "BJ" did as his nic suggests gave a couple o' blowys to the umps, then magically reiwoldt and the saints start gettin bs free kicks. Absolute joke of a game, St. Kilda were pathetic last night and IMHO dont deserve to be in the granny after their effort.

Sounds like someones scared of playing the Saints in the GF.

If we were pathetic last night and still won a hard, tough prelim, just imagine how much better we will be in the GF when we play well. Scary thought isn't it?

I do feel sorry for the Dogs - a shattering loss, by its very nature, is shattering. I'm just saying you're laying into the Saints when really they should be commended for winning when they didn't play their best.
As for the frees, you take the hand you're given. St.kilda frees 17 - W bulldogs frees 17.
...And don't tell me the Cats haven't got their fair share of frees this year.

Ill bump this thread today for ya Plugger56..I know how much you love this thread..and you have your times alone reading every Saints supporters post and look at the pictures with erotic excitement.

It's Plugger35 and I'll be bumping this thread too, after Riewoldt destroys the Handbaggers today and leads the Mighty Saints to their 2nd flag.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Wake me up when RIEWOLDTEMBER ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back