Injury Walters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mundy was more of a break wasn't it? Such crap news, but at least it's during the four weeks around the two byes. Would be nice to have him for Adelaide though. So potentially after the bye its Pav, Hill, Mora and Sandi back with sonson. (Touchwood). Time to unleash Mello and michie in the meantime

Corrrr, that's tough. But I'll be optimistic for the sake of it and present our home run:
Brisbane at Subi
North at Subi
Catters down there
Sainters at home
West Coast at Subi
Richmond at the G
Adelaide at Subi
Carlton at Etihad
GWS at home
Melbourne in Melbourne
Port at home
St Kilda at Etihad

That's an extremely flattering draw and, with everyone coming back (shhhhh Morabito), I'm hugely looking forward to the second half of the year.

From now until the break is going to be tough, though. We've beaten some very good sides in the last few weeks, even with some notable "this is big" losses. We still have Fyfe in and when's Hilly supposed to be back? And if you want to look at a positive, I reckon we might see a V. Michie named on Thursday...

Mundy having had done the same thing previously, is probably a good thing. At least the medicos at the club have some recent experience managing the injury and the recovery. No chance they will rush him back (not that I think they would nowadays anyway).

Probably won't see him again until we play Geelong in 6 weeks.

Well if that isn't the suckiest suck that ever sucked suckville.

Worried that it won't be just 4 weeks... hopefully, just hopefully he'll be back in time for Geelong (6 weeks from now). I think we may be able to cope until then without him, but Jesus Christ... No Pavlich, Walters or Bradley in the forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i was fearing worse than that so 3 - 4 weeks, including the bye and games against melbourne and brisbane isn't as bad as it could be. hope that's all it takes for him to recover, though. oh, and that pav really does come back for sadelaide.

Well that eats length. So I'm thinking crozier, michie, Sheridan and potentially Simpson (if he is back on board) all should be busting a gut as opportunities are on the offering, I expect most of those guys, if not all, will get a crack at it over the next month

This is just ****ing bullshit now. Every week we have bad injuries and worst of all it's happening to our best players. Very unlucky, that's his first All Australian out the window.

The club better manage him carefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back