Roast Walters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll put my hand up and admit I thought he was finished around this time last year.

The champ has absolutely worked his arse off and is playing at his best again, one of the better stories coming out of freo this year.

He was massive in the Bulldogs final last year too

I'll put my hand up and admit I thought he was finished around this time last year.

The champ has absolutely worked his arse off and is playing at his best again, one of the better stories coming out of freo this year.

He was massive in the Bulldogs final last year too

He had a couple of good games and the odd moment at 0.75x speed last year but I thought he was on his way out too. My reasoning was that JL was keeping him on for his leadership presence mainly. So good to see him ignite again!

There was actually a lot of talk this pre season about walters. Saying he looked leaner and back to his best. Thought the Achilles may have derailed that but he’s been immense so far.

There was actually a lot of talk this pre season about walters. Saying he looked leaner and back to his best. Thought the Achilles may have derailed that but he’s been immense so far.

He is definitely fitter and looks about 5kgs leaner which would be helping.

Was copping it from fans, media, and wasn't happy with his role in the team. Turned it all around to prove the doubters wrong again. Absolute legend. My only concern is can he keep this form up all year given his age (ie will we need to rest him at some stage).

Really happy with how his year has started, calming the forward line down and being the general we need

Bit concerned who are the smalls that should be knocking on the door to take his spot, but well done Micky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah.

Statue on Great Eastern Hwy, in Midvale.
Naaah... Do a Mt Rushmore number.

Carve a giant Sonny into Uluru's Eastern-most face -- ball tucked into his left armpit, his colossal right arm extending eastwards in an eternal 'Don't Argue' towards Melbourne.

You know... just like the King Family -- that bearded, hipster, Father/Son selection from Lord of the Rings.

Absolute legend status Docker really. So under-appreciated and recognised for a bloke who is circa 177cm and 75kg dripping wet. Consistently clutch in front of goals and clever as they come. Don’t doubt him.

Also, not sure where all of the media indignation and subsequent revelry was post his four goal game on the weekend in response to the online abuse he copped (like they lavished on JUH).

I loved what this guy has done from the time he was sent back to swan districts by Ross the boss.
He will eventually fall off the boil as he gets older and it was looking shakey the last year or 2 ..
The disrespect from some of the fans has been way off the mark.

He has filled Mundy's boots this year.
Respect where respect is due biatches..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back