WANTED: Grand Final tickets. ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: WANTED: Grand Final tickets

A mate has 2 x premium seats for sale. Section M14, under cover.

PM if interested. Consider that these are top dollar tickets when making an offer.

Cheers

Re: Grand Final tickets x 2 WANTED****

Am also in search of 2*GF tickets I can only afford to pay face value but will pay cash. I know it is extremely unlikely but I am struggling and thought this worth a shot please PM if you have any interest.

Am also in search of 2*GF tickets I can only afford to pay face value but will pay cash. I know it is extremely unlikely but I am struggling and thought this worth a shot please PM if you have any interest.

I'm guessing you have no chance.

Re: WANTED: Grand Final tickets

How many people here have been successful in getting tickets?

I'm guessing 0.

I've had 2 mates get tickets here. I think people that are prepared to pay get tickets. Simple.

Low balling people with offers of 500 will mean no tix for you. You have to remember people say there are mo tickets for people who go every week. That's rubbish. If you go every week it's cheaper to get a membership. Memberships mean you get access to tickets as a rule. Collingwood is a special case. That's why they have so many afl members.

What you need to understand is these people with tickets have paid membership dues for years to get access to GF tickets. 1500 for one GF ticket when your team makes it is nothing compared to the cost of membership for 10 years.

It's all about loyalty. Jumping on the bandwagon will cost you $$$. I have a silver membership and have gone to every game. I then ponied up 1800 for a GF ticket because I chose to wait and see. I could have got one for 600 if I was prepared to take the punt and buy early. But I didn't. So I pay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because of greedy ***** like you, who would rather profit, than let true supporters get tickets, scum the lot of you. :mad:
The guy just said he paid $1800 for a ticket ON TOP of his AFL membership when he could've paid $600. Tell me how that's greedy, mantis. Tell me.

The guy just said he paid $1800 for a ticket ON TOP of his AFL membership when he could've paid $600. Tell me how that's greedy, mantis. Tell me.

ROFL, you actually believe that? Have a look at his join date & his posts, he is a scalper. :rolleyes:

Because of greedy ***** like you, who would rather profit, than let true supporters get tickets, scum the lot of you. :mad:[/

Loyal supporters have no trouble getting GF tickets. You buy your membership and voilà, if they make it you get a ticket. If you wanna make an each way bet, don't be surprised if you come up short.

I did, and I had to pay 1800 per ticket.

Suck it up.

ROFL, you actually believe that? Have a look at his join date & his posts, he is a scalper. :rolleyes:

I joined to get tickets. I paid 1500 for some m tickets, then paid 1800 for a corporate package with q seats because I like the birds eye view more, then sold my tix to another member for LESS than the 1500 each I paid.

So, my good friend, that is that.

I have 1 ticket to the Medallion Club GF Brunch @ Etihad Stadium which includes food, drinks & a premium ticket to the game. I just want to sell at cost price what I paid.

PM if interested.

Because of greedy ***** like you, who would rather profit, than let true supporters get tickets, scum the lot of you. :mad:[/

Loyal supporters have no trouble getting GF tickets. You buy your membership and voilà, if they make it you get a ticket. If you wanna make an each way bet, don't be surprised if you come up short.

I did, and I had to pay 1800 per ticket.

Suck it up.

Bullshit, I have been a member for over 30 years, but because I am a member of a big club, GF tickets are not guaranteed, that's why I know you are talking crap.

Like I said. Get a membership and you won't have to pay the big prices.

I chose the AFL Silver option and have been happy to pay for GF tix without sooking.

All I'm saying is don't be surprised when you have to pay over face value for a ticket to the number 1 sporting event in the land when the number 1 team (shameless bias) is in it if you chose not to have a membership.

Myself included. You included.

Given the option to sell to two loyal supporters and all being equal, why would you go for the lesser option with a stranger on the board? If you were giving it away at cost you'd do it at the ground or give it to a mate or at the pub. Not here where you've got loyal fans either side, only one has a wad of cash.

But with Collingwood its not as simple as buying a membership, going every week and getting a shot at GF tickets, unless you want to pay $1000 per membership every year then you wont be getting GF tickets or in the AFL members case, you have be members for 10+ years before getting full membership, takes its time

But it is scalping when someone takes a $140 ticket and charges $1500 for it, if you were willing to pay that twice then you have money to burn, may as well have just bought a legends membership

Bullshit, I have been a member for over 30 years, but because I am a member of a big club, GF tickets are not guaranteed, that's why I know you are talking crap.

Please stop embarrassing yourself. He obviously means the Legends membership package (not sure what it is called for other clubs) where a GF ticket is guaranteed if Collingwood make it.

Remove this Banner Ad

WANTED: Grand Final tickets. ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back