Photoshop WANTED: Graphic Designer

Remove this Banner Ad

That's right, one of the most high profile clubs on the Bay needs a graphic designer! Clearly with all the talented creative types around here there are some of you* who could do the job, so why not have a crack? :rainbow:

The club in question have even been kind enough to tell us what they're looking for in an applicant:

ess.JPG

So flogs of Bay 13, let's see your 5 pieces of work. :thumbsu:

*don't worry about that background check, Essendon aren't exactly known for being thorough with their oversight

Doesn't mention remuneration but the prospect of being paid under the table is attractive. Wouldn't expect any employee drug testing either.

I may be over qualified, i have a legal chemical user certificate and can use ms paint (sort of).

That's right, one of the most high profile clubs on the Bay needs a graphic designer! Clearly with all the talented creative types around here there are some of you* who could do the job, so why not have a crack? :rainbow:

The club in question have even been kind enough to tell us what they're looking for in an applicant:

View attachment 225067

So flogs of Bay 13, let's see your 5 pieces of work. :thumbsu:

*don't worry about that background check, Essendon aren't exactly known for being thorough with their oversight
images

Posting my best work here.Did this in 3 weeks of graphic art classes and won Dux of the level i was in.
Do i get time off in the morning for play lunch?
Do i get afternoon nap times?
Will post next best four other pieces of work when you prove club can pay cash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Essendon do have well established values and behaviours like lying, cheating and backstabbing.

They didn't say they had good values and behaviours, just well established ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Photoshop WANTED: Graphic Designer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back