WANTED: The Butcher of Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

The best player in the competition is Charlie Curnow. That’s not me talking, that’s multi-award-winning, and esteemed journalist, Robbo talking.

The best player in the competition is Charlie Curnow. That’s not me talking, that’s multi-award-winning, and esteemed journalist, Robbo talking.
Robbo is an alcoholic, everyone knows that. The best player in the league is Bontompelli, then you've got your Tom Lynch's and your Shai Bolton's

Robbo is an alcoholic, everyone knows that. The best player in the league is Bontompelli, then you've got your Tom Lynch's and your Shai Bolton's
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

3EEF3826-135E-410B-A68F-8F39EF66F956.jpeg

lol coaches votes. You know Ken Hinkley, Ross Lyon and whoever coaches Norf have some input on those, yeah? 🤣
Nice theory and for a team like that Cats that have only played 3 of last years top 8, losing to 2 of those, after being gifted one of the easiest starts to a season of any premiership team in history it is probably correct but Richmond haven't played any of the bottom teams who are coached by those you mention, so, yeah nah!

Nice theory and for a team like that Cats that have only played 3 of last years top 8, losing to 2 of those, after being gifted one of the easiest starts to a season of any premiership team in history it is probably correct but Richmond haven't played any of the bottom teams who are coached by those you mention, so, yeah nah!
Hinkley, Lyon and whoever coaches Norf. Anyone else you wanna got in to bat for? :cute:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even the man himself thinks he’s a shocking kick:

Tim ‘The Butcher’ Taranto said:
I mean, what he‘s (Kane Cornes) saying is not entirely wrong. Like I’m not a very good kick. I’m not gonna try and say I am. It’s definitely a part of my game I need to work on, there’s no doubt about that.

:$

You don’t but using those blokes to make your case for you is really stretching it pretty thin.
Your talking in riddles again, I said he was equal 12th on the coaching votes, I also said we haven't played any of the teams who's coaches you mentioned, you do realise you don't get to vote on players that you haven't either coached or coached against?

Have another on me HB
1684393138048.jpeg

Your talking in riddles again, I said he was equal 12th on the coaching votes, I also said we haven't played any of the teams who's coaches you mentioned, you do realise you don't get to vote on players that you haven't either coached or coached against?

Have another on me HB
View attachment 1690390
See post #39

😉

Not sure what that has to do with coaches, but when your grasping at straws I guess any straw will do.
I think he knows himself better than any coach. 😉
See post #42, Geelongs supposed best player in the league sits one clanger above Tarranto;)
Would you rather have Taranto for 1 less clanger or Jezza..? 😎

Remove this Banner Ad

WANTED: The Butcher of Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Back