Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Noted you left the part out about Al-Jazeera being reliable for most things except for reporting on the Israel-Hamas war. Al-Jazeera is a reliable source for things that aren't related to Hamas or its owners, the state of Qatar.

On Hamas - Israel war related issues it should be viewed as biased and inaccurate.

In any case, Al-Jazeera isn't rated as one of the better media outlets

Of note:

" In general, opinion pieces are routinely biased against Israel and right-wing ideologies."

Pretty conclusive, there's nothing left to discuss here.

Have you considered that zionists are probably review bombing Al Jazeera?

You don't think it's feasible? Qatar state (owner of AJ) funds Hamas, hosts Hamas leadership. AJ had journalists holding Israeli citizens hostages in the Hamas-Israel war.

If you think that won't result in a major bias good for you. It shows your inherent bias if you genuinely believe that. Media fact checking websites also say pretty much the same thing.

You also claim AJ is no more biased than NYT on the Hamas - Israeli war. Let's delve into fact checking on NYT:

Of note:

View attachment 2030780

NYT receives a high score for factual reporting unlike AJ which receives mixed.

In summary:

• Overall, we rate the New York Times Left-Center biased based on wording and story selection that moderately favors the left. They are considered one of the most reliable sources for news information due to proper sourcing and well-respected journalists/editors. The failed fact checks were on Op-Eds and not straight news reporting.

No mention of biases, for the most part their reporting considered reliable. And just like AJ, a left leaning media outlet.

Your claim that NYT & AJ are both equally accurate in regards to the Hamas-Israel war is simply false.

Pro-Israel media bias is a thing, especially in the Western World. It's how issues are presented and how language is used.

This isn't new. The NYT is subject to the same things as mentioned in the article I've linked.

Once again, bias and accuracy are different things.

For example, how much on the below page isn't factual, how much would even be reported by other outlets?

Things like you disregarding AJ completely despite it being a very legitimate media outlet with actual sources in that part of the world, is part of the reason you seem to have a fairly one-sided view of this topic IMO.

Pro-Israel media bias is a thing, especially in the Western World. It's how issues are presented and how language is used.

This isn't new. The NYT is subject to the same things as mentioned in the article I've linked.

Once again, bias and accuracy are different things.

For example, how much on the below page isn't factual, how much would even be reported by other outlets?

Things like you disregarding AJ completely despite it being a very legitimate media outlet with actual sources in that part of the world, is part of the reason you seem to have a fairly one-sided view of this topic IMO.

I'm not disregarding it completely. I'm saying in regards to the Hamas - Israeli war it is biased and inaccurate. All the facts bear this out. It's really weird how you are desperate to paint it otherwise.

I bet for instance you can't find a single AJ article about Hamas operatives firing on IDF soldiers from a crowd and Hamas operatives murdering IDF soldiers with suicide bombs dressed up as civilians.

I also bet you can't find any reports from Al-Jazeera about the Israeli hostages being held by one of their reporters despite having first hand knowledge.

And one look at Al-Jazeera reporting on the Ah-Ahli hospital mass murder tells all. Hopelessly biased and inaccurate in the extreme. Here's the ABC's Austin Mackell who initially reported that Israel was responsible:

Of note he urged Al-Jazeera to follow the stone transparency process in regards to the Ah-Ahli mass murder. They refused and continue to publish a pro Hamas and false version of events.

There really is no argument to suggest that AJ reporting on Hamas - Israel war is not heavily biased and inaccurate in favor of Hamas and it's really weird why you are so desperate to argue otherwise.

I'm not disregarding it completely.

Proceeds to disregard it completely.

What you've identified - much like every other outlet - is that their coverage is flawed. Much like every outlet, they do things like have selective reporting or use biased language.

For example, the way you refer to things done by Hamas:

Ah-Ahli mass murder.

mass murder / rape / desecration on Oct 7 by Hamas

As compared to things done by Israel:

crimes committed against Palestinians in the Weat Bank

disproportionate response to having war declared on them

Can you see how different your use of language is here?

Last edited:
Proceeds to disregard it completely.
Not true. I've stated that AJ reporting on the Hamas-Israel war is biased and inaccurate towards Hamas. This is not disregarding Hamas completely. I also note you couldn't find AJ coverage of the incidents that I mentioned that we both know are fact. Why do you think Al-Jazeera didn't report them? A reasonable media organisation would report these facts that Al-Jazeera were undoubtedly in knowledge of as you say because of their contacts in the Gaza strip. I have a suspicion what your response will be.

What you've identified - much like every other outlet - is that their coverage is flawed. Much like every outlet. Things like selective reporting or biased language.
Al-Jazeera are in possession of the facts that Ah-Ahli wasn't caused by an Israeli air strike. This was confirmed by the ABC journalist who spoke to them after they retracted their reporting on it after it was found to not be an Israeli air strike. What explanation can you offer for AJ ignoring this and still reporting that Israel are to blame? Added bonus if you can answer without the usual response of deflections and whataboutisms.
For example, the way you refer to things done by Hamas:
As compared to things done by Israel:

Can you see how different your use of language is here?

As always, you're guilty of false equivalence. You're comparing different actions as though they are equal. It also implies sympathy on your part towards the Hamas cause.

You must surely understand how you appear to be a pro Hamas poster to someone who is neutral.

For those interested in the facts about possible war crimes I suggest looking at this guy. For example, it's been alleged settlers were trying to tear a Palestinian child in two. In actuality:

Provides clear and succinct evidence of why things were false. In this instance it was actually picture of settlers fighting each other in a 2009 illegal settlement that Israeli police intervened in.

Have a look through his feed.

You must surely understand how you appear to be a pro Hamas poster to someone who is neutral.

I tried to discuss something reasonably, about how the use of language in the media matters for shaping how events are presented, and you're doing the whole 'you support Hamas' schtick that you keep resorting to.

Your use of false equivalence in this reply is pretty strange, as is the bizarre leap that someone is pro-Hamas because they point out that how language is used to describe events matters.

There's literal thousands of dead Palestinian civilians. The UN has said Israel has committed crimes against humanity. I don't think it's unreasonable to say Israel is guilty of mass murder. Describing it as 'crimes' and a 'disproportionate response' lets Israel and the IDF off the hook for the absolute atrocities they're committing. It lets people like ZEV - and his pro-war crime friends posting in this thread - off the hook for the atrocities they're supporting.

My sympathy is towards the innocent civilians caught up in the crossfire. Largely the Palestinian ones who literally have no choice. They have nowhere to go, they have no vote, they have no homes, they have a far better armed adversary bombing their home to oblivion without a care in the world for the civilians they're killing. You seem to keep confusing this with pro-Hamas despite many, many posters having explained it to you on numerous occasions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those interested in the facts about possible war crimes I suggest looking at this guy. For example, it's been alleged settlers were trying to tear a Palestinian child in two. In actuality:

I suggest reading the UN report.

Strange that we got this 21 page document from the UN, detailing war crimes, crimes against humanity and violations of IHL and IHRL, yet no one wants to talk about it.

Is that the list you keep linking that has Israel as a pariah state and not Iran?

Iran is on the rogue state list, which has been explained to you previously.

Perhaps you should take notes, as your memory seems to be failing you.

Here's some of the criteria for a pariah state:

Palestine is guilty of these things.

So why is it not listed as a pariah state?

Or is the site you posted a load of garbage?

Perhaps they might need to formally recognise Palestine as a state first?

Comprehension is clearly not your forte.

Iran is on the rogue state list, which has been explained to you previously.

Perhaps you should take notes, as your memory seems to be failing you.

Yep its the same dodgy website.

Screen Shot 2024-06-26 at 4.23.05 pm.png

The goes on to list 13....

Screen Shot 2024-06-26 at 4.23.24 pm.png

Good work Ghosty, using only reliable up to date sources đź‘Ź

Yep its the same dodgy website.

View attachment 2030853

The goes on to list 13....

View attachment 2030854

Good work Ghosty, using only reliable up to date sources đź‘Ź

You admitted the other day that Israel elected a convicted terrorist into government.

Yet you want to argue against them being listed as a pariah state?

Delusional ZEV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back