Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't understand the concept of carpet bombing.

When those areas you describe are used for military purposes they lose their protected status.

Israel has committed ethnic cleansing in Gaza before. They removed all Israeli's and Jews from the area in 2005.

I'm not sure what you are rambling on about. The conditions in Gaza were brought about by Hamas, the method they chose to rule with and their intent to destroy and kill every Jew in Israel and replace it with an Islamic state.

You tell me. How has war and terrorism gone for them in the past 75 years. The state of Palestine will never exist until Palestinian leaders want their own state more than they want to destroy Israel.

Be honest - do Israelis really grow to adulthood believing their fairytales? Or is this stuff just for show? I'm fascinated. Do you also believe the Nakba was self inflicted and that Palestinians all chose to leave willingly?

Pretty sure even the hardcore Zionists on here would not condone the destruction of vital civilian water infrastructure as a form of collective punishment, and here you are excusing it based on ignorance.

I love the Israeli bravado - I think you might find this a slightly different proposition to Hamas. Entry to Lebanon did not go well last time, and that was before Hizbollah.

The Syrian Civil war which Israel along with the US worked hard to forment, support and prolong? How did that work out for you? You're just sad they came out of that as the biggest loser.

They increasingly are, don't worry.

You never asked if someone could condone the action of blowing up a reservoir. You asked for the rationale behind it. You may be surprised and baffled that the IDF blew up the reservoir … I’m not . That doesn’t mean I’m better than you. Things in war obviously don’t surprise and baffle me as much as they do you.
I’m thinking you are quite young as in still in high school so good on you. And I pray to God that you only ever have to do your fighting from your computer. All the best son .

Last edited:
You never asked if someone could condone the action of blowing up a reservoir. You asked for the rationale behind it. You may be surprised and baffled that the IDF blew up the reservoir … I’m not . That doesn’t mean I’m better than you. Things in war obviously don’t surprise and baffle me as much as they do you.
I’m thinking you are quite young as in still in high school so good on you.

I'm not surprised or baffled, it's perfectly in line with Israel's actions over 75 years.

What I am is deeply disgusted, as the people of Gaza are already infested with hepatitis A and less access to clean drinking water will only result in further excess mortality.

You may not care about that part, or you may just not care to express it I don't know. It would seem you're much too grown up and hardened to the 'realities of war' to bother with outcomes. I am impressed that your rationale is just Israel openly acknowledging they are committing war crimes, that's something.

I'm also amused that the soldier who recorded this video thought it would be funny to post it for the world to see. Though it didnt' last long, so someone got to it or him pretty quickly once they realised.

Last edited:

Surprised they didn't get him sooner than this. While not being one to rejoice in anybody's death, this should help towards seeing an end faster than if he was still living.
This is what Israel should have done in the first place, kill every Hamas leader they could find rather than attacking Gaza and killing innocent civilians which is exactly what Hamas want as dead Palestinians equals more money for weapons and their leaders lives of luxury in Qatar.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You need to stop posting rubbish. That’s all there is to it. If you want to converse with adults start acting like one. I can see why people have put you on ignore. You are in love with yourself at the moment . Settle down.

Oh my apologies mate - which ones do you think are rubbish, let me go and review them. Maybe I can clean them up a bit for you, which parts do you disagree with?

I'm not surprised or baffled, it's perfectly in line with Israel's actions over 75 years.
Is it though? Seems its very much not in line with that, and the soldiers responsible have some serious questions to answer for.

You keep saying words like "grow up" and "childish" while having the most "I am 14 and I just read r/politics for the first time" takes like "America is the biggest terrorist organisation in the world". And then when I disagreed with that you then characterize me as thinking that America is a global peace force with everybody's best interest at heart. So mature and grown up.

Of course they are.

Forget about their direct part in shakily justified wars for their own or allies benefit around the world. Their direct support for actual terrorist organisations in Nicaragua, Cuba, Kosovo, Syria, Italy and many more to bring down governments they don't like, or prop up ones they do. Samoan civil war, Kingdom of Hawaii, Phillipines. Grenada, Panama, Libya, Haiti. How many people died thanks to American intervention? They supported Indonesia's occupation of East Timor. Tried to get a proper Palestinian civil war going by pressuring and supplying Fatah with arms and training to attack and topple Hamas after they were elected. They supported the Khmer Rouge for crying out loud.

How many people killed due to US economic sanctions? 40,000-100,000 in Venezuela alone due to difficulties importing medicines and health care equipment. Not sure of the estimate for Cuba, but it's a miracle they have not seen more deaths because they refused to bow to US hegemony. They have placed sanctions on a third of the countries in the world.

What have little old Hizbollah done? This is not even up for debate.

The point is that America, for it's faults, is infinitely more trustworthy than Hezbollah - who are terrorists. Even you know this, hence why as soon as their is even a hint of consequence for you having to speak the truth, you get scared because you know its far more likely that America is telling the truth than Hezbollah even if you don't want to admit it.

I wouldn't trust the American government more than any random person I met on the street. Have you been watching the White House press briefings? They're absolutely comical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think it's a bit weird that some Israeli politicians are arguing that the IDF should be allowed to rape Palestinians?
Yes extremely weird. Far right nutjobs are going to be far right nutjobs. Is it some though? Or just one? I could only find a source of one guy screaming that you could do anything to terrorists which is pretty horrific. Maybe there were others that havent been reported.
Ooh, now do Palestinians
Such compassion. It's selective compassion though, like I always suspected.

You don't consider them worthy of posting their photos, yeah?

No, you asked me offensively about Israelis.

Then you were uncomfortable with the answer.

The IDF does not deliberately target civilians.

I acknowledge and mourn the death of all children in all conflict zones.

You don’t seem to mind if they are Israeli.

Then you were uncomfortable with the answer.

I am not uncomfortable with your response, as I will confess I'm not sure who those particular photos are of. It was just an assumption that they would be Israeli - it looks like I was correct? Palestinian children deaths outnumber Israeli by a factor of at least 5000 to 1, yet you picked those ones. Who could have predicted?

This has been proven time and time again to be categorically incorrect. I find it unfathomable that you can keep to this mantra, unless you go through life with your eyes blinkered.

Just calling everyone Hamas makes great cover though. Even when it turns out they're not Hamas - oops, we thought they were!

Unfortunately site rules preclude me from posting video evidence - should I take up your tactic and private message you the horrific images?

There are no restrictions on IDF soldiers firing their weapons. No regulation. This has been admitted by soldiers themselves.

Anyone who happens to cross an invisible line the IDF declare to be a kill zone is eliminated. Extremely useful for social media bots around the world to claim 'IDF don't target civilians' when anyone who the IDF don't like just happen to be terrorists!

1722425380872.png

American doctors in Gaza in an open letter to American government leaders report on hundreds of children presented for urgent care with gunshot wounds to the head and chest. Deliberate bullet wounds - not collateral damage from air or drone strikes - gunfire deliberately directed at them! Pre teen children shot in the head, over and over again.

1722425349159.png

Was Muhammad Bhar, the 24 year old with Down Syndrome mauled by IDF attack dogs then left alone to die while his family were expelled from their home, Hamas? They found his body decomposing with worms eating his face, after the Red Cross pleaded for 7 days for his family to be allowed to return.

They had to bury his body near the house, as there are no operating hospitals and the roads are devastated by bombardment. Couldn't even register his death.

I could continue for days and weeks, but we both know I'm wasting my time.

You don’t seem to mind if they are Israeli.

If a human being only has so much compassion to go around, and each life deserves a portion of that sorrow, I'm afraid the balance is taken up by others.

Do you think the billions around the world who stand with Palestine are going to dig deep and help them?
Yes charity organisations do a lot of great work but the reparations from Israel to remedy the crimes against humanity they've committed is where most of the funding will come from.

Yes they do.

Maybe, but you sure do find a myriad of ways to excuse the actions of those who murder them.

Was Muhammad Bhar, the 24 year old with Down Syndrome mauled by IDF attack dogs then left alone to die while his family were expelled from their home, Hamas? They found his body decomposing with worms eating his face, after the Red Cross pleaded for 7 days for his family to be allowed to return.

They had to bury his body near the house, as there are no operating hospitals and the roads are devastated by bombardment. Couldn't even register his death.

I try not to get caught up in the allegations you make but I would like to address this one.

For context, i have a close friend who is a former Oketz operator (Who currently trains service and companion dogs for patients with special needs). We were both equally disturbed and distressed by this and looked into it.

You do realise that the "brother" that alerted the world to this, Mekael Bahr, works for an Islamic Jihad propaganda channel.

You realise that the mother the BBC relied on for the story was the widow of a Hamas terrorist.

Here are the two brothers that were arrested at the house...
IMG_1030.JPG

The report changes multiple times, intially he was bitten on the arm, then changes to he was mauled on the chest, then changes to the dog bit his face. The BBC footage shows no bite to the chest.

The BBC, despite being told by the IDF, neglects to mention there was a gunfight in the house.

I challenge you to provide one image of poor Mohammed with anyone in his family. The families social media accounts are widely available and unlocked.

I suspect you may not be able to do that because sadly many Arab societies see a disability as shameful and something that should be hidden away.

This is his brother's account; mocking a child with the same condition as his brother.
IMG_1031.PNG

The IDF were gone within an hour.

Mohammed was abandoned by his family for a week. His terrorist, propagandist family abandoned him to die knowing that they could politicise his death.

Don't believe me though. Investigate for yourself.

Yes they do.

Maybe, but you sure do find a myriad of ways to excuse the actions of those who murder them.

If they did South Africa would have leaked it all by now.

Murder requires intent. Self defence is not murder. If you place your child on a freeway and they are run over do you blame the driver?

I try not to get caught up in the allegations you make but I would like to address this one.

A novel way of continuing to live in fantasy land and claim the IDF don't target civilians. Stick your head in the sand?

For context, i have a close friend who is a former Oketz operator (Who currently trains service and companion dogs for patients with special needs). We were both equally disturbed and distressed by this and looked into it.

You do realise that the "brother" that alerted the world to this, Mekael Bahr, works for an Islamic Jihad propaganda channel.

You realise that the mother the BBC relied on for the story was the widow of a Hamas terrorist.

So what's the angle here? None of this can be believed, or Mohammed deserved to die? Just confirming.

It sounds like your regurtitaing whitewashing from David Collier or similar propagandist yourself tbh.

Here are the two brothers that were arrested at the house...
View attachment 2064942

Israelis pose with uniforms and guns constantly - I don't have double standards unlike you.

The report changes multiple times, intially he was bitten on the arm, then changes to he was mauled on the chest, then changes to the dog bit his face. The BBC footage shows no bite to the chest.

Where does it change? I've not seen anyone claim he was bitten on the chest. Big jaws for a dog to bite someone on the chest. Another attempt at obfuscation, this one is really tenuous.

The BBC, despite being told by the IDF, neglects to mention there was a gunfight in the house.

Where's the IDF statement? Largely irrelevant fact but I've not seen this mentioned.

I challenge you to provide one image of poor Mohammed with anyone in his family. The families social media accounts are widely available and unlocked.

I suspect you may not be able to do that because sadly many Arab societies see a disability as shameful and something that should be hidden away.

Could not care less tbh, and the fact you mention it is kind of repulsive. Muhammad was 24 and required feeding, changing, was nonverbal until he surprised his family with an IDF attack dog hanging off his arm. His family clearly cared for him.

This is his brother's account; mocking a child with the same condition as his brother.
View attachment 2064947

The IDF were gone within an hour.

Mohammed was abandoned by his family for a week. His terrorist, propagandist family abandoned him to die knowing that they could politicise his death.

Don't believe me though. Investigate for yourself.

Yeah so David Collier is your defence here, that's ****ing gross. Thanks for confirming it's the 'deserved to die' option.

Your claim is his family left him to die confused and alone of exposure - for the sake of a news item.

A twisted people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back