Warlord V JHF

You're club can take one, GO

• Wardlaw

Votes: 57 43.2%
  • JHF

Votes: 75 56.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I rate Wardlaw. But JHF is better in every conceivable way.
Yes and if it hypothetically was the other way round and Wardlaw was drafted in the year when JHF was and is at your club and JHF where Wardlaw was drafted and at North, you would say different, that's how it works right :D

Yes and if it hypothetically was the other way round and Wardlaw was drafted in the year when JHF was and is at your club and JHF where Wardlaw was drafted and at North, you would say different, that's how it works right :D
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Wardlaw is going to need to show a lot more dynamic ability to catch up to JHF given the latter’s showing yesterday. Horne-Francis was great.

It would be intangibles such as leadership, team cohesion, marketability etc etc that might eventually get Wardlaw in front of JHF because JHF is easily the better footballer of the two.

I'm a huge Wardlaw fan and think JHF is a bit of a FIGJAM / flog.

Astonishing how JH-F didn't make the AA team yet scrubs like Waterman and Ryan did.
Should of been on the half forward flank. As they trialled from the start his rotation times he ended up playing a fairly even split rotation more so then others there and majority of his 25 goals were when he was forward unlike the others. Just my 2 cents. Overall better player for that role plus being on baller and stoppages beast plus deep forward threat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Warlord V JHF

Back