warrnambool district football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who do you guys think will win the league b + f? and the premiership?

League best and fairest: roughie but jason porter because its hard to tell how he is going by the paper because he would never put himself in the best cause he is coach....just a guess!

Premiership: well timboon kolora-noorat grand final with the power in a thriller

power lost to panmure today. I think a Rovers v Merrivale Final

No expert on this league but was at the game today (power v panmure). Great game up until about 5 minutes before half time when a power player gave away a stupid free kick and it resulted in 2 goals to the dogs within 30 second and that seems to be when the game was won/lost. Would have to wonder whether the power can bounce back from this, and if indeed they can even make finals from here. There good is awesome but whether or not the can replicate that form enough to 1. take them to a grandfinal and 2. take them to the finals remains to be questioned.

Timboon v anyone in the granny it wont matter cause doesn't look like any one will get near them

No expert on this league but was at the game today (power v panmure). Great game up until about 5 minutes before half time when a power player gave away a stupid free kick and it resulted in 2 goals to the dogs within 30 second and that seems to be when the game was won/lost. Would have to wonder whether the power can bounce back from this, and if indeed they can even make finals from here. There good is awesome but whether or not the can replicate that form enough to 1. take them to a grandfinal and 2. take them to the finals remains to be questioned.

Timboon v anyone in the granny it wont matter cause doesn't look like any one will get near them

fair suck of the ol power.. they had an off day.. there main players did not perform an that killed them. Luke Madden back in along with James Hicks an David Mills who will need a couple of games to find their feet again and with still Shane Hutchins and Anthony Reed to come back in.. they will fight back and make the grand final.

fair suck of the ol power.. they had an off day.. there main players did not perform an that killed them. Luke Madden back in along with James Hicks an David Mills who will need a couple of games to find their feet again and with still Shane Hutchins and Anthony Reed to come back in.. they will fight back and make the grand final.

they wont make the grand final with just those players they need young blokes to be dedicated..

they wont make the grand final with just those players they need young blokes to be dedicated..

Need young blokes???????? I'd say at the moment its the young blokes holdin the team together! Guys like Steve O, BJ, Ben moloney, Darcy Osullavin, Jase Boydle and Sam moloney have been setting the tone for the team this year and have been showing the older more experianced players how its done! Dont know what footy you've been watching mate but i can tell u that its not the young blokes who need the dedication:thumbsu:

Need young blokes???????? I'd say at the moment its the young blokes holdin the team together! Guys like Steve O, BJ, Ben moloney, Darcy Osullavin, Jase Boydle and Sam moloney have been setting the tone for the team this year and have been showing the older more experianced players how its done! Dont know what footy you've been watching mate but i can tell u that its not the young blokes who need the dedication:thumbsu:

doesnt matter what footy i been watching mate.. i didnt say anything about on field..

League best and fairest: roughie but jason porter because its hard to tell how he is going by the paper because he would never put himself in the best cause he is coach....just a guess!

Premiership: well timboon kolora-noorat grand final with the power in a thriller
Best and Fairest i hear will be james whitehead from Kolora-Noorat Power. Premiership is Timboon Demons or Power when they start playing hard smart footy with a bit of heart (thats straight from a power supporter).

payers like steve st and joel c and cob dog could have been in the side to but no cmiment

If by steve st ya mean steve staunton then he's obviously got the commitment (thats how ya spell it mate i see you were havin a bit of trouble with that!) with his footy if hes gone to play in the bigger league where he can play to his ability. think about what you write before ya post a comment lad..

Timboon V's Rovers or Timboon V's Merrivale for the Granny. I reckon Kolora are in big trouble. What's their run home like ?

Merrivale will come home hard, Creek have the easiest run home, so may make the top three. If Merrivale finish in the five they will be very dangerous !

Top five will be

Timboon
Creek
Rovers
Merrivale
Kolora or Dennington.

Rovers will beat Creek in the finals, hence the higher possibility of a gf birth. Mick Clements may be a darkie for the medal.

Cheers

Gal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah and its a suprise that theres a lack of kolora-noorat players in!! i thought Jas Hutchins was a shoe in for a place:thumbsdown:

dont worry bout jas hutchins his no good....big word in from the powerhouse is that past b&f winner, ex coach and much adored musician shane schanlon was back on the park this week and trained the house down! u name it this bloke has done it and could be the answer to all the coaching staffs prays out there! scannars for league b&f & next aussie idol:thumbsu:

dont worry bout jas hutchins his no good....big word in from the powerhouse is that past b&f winner, ex coach and much adored musician shane schanlon was back on the park this week and trained the house down! u name it this bloke has done it and could be the answer to all the coaching staffs prays out there! scannars for league b&f & next aussie idol:thumbsu:

jas hutchins could be called the package he has everything the power want.. scanners sure could be but long way to go..

the inclusion of Peter Makarona in the vic country side is a joke.. an Ben Lenehan is not much better. Be interesting to see how our boys go.. Mark Evans should be a shoe-in and Nick Thompson will also impress!

the inclusion of Peter Makarona in the vic country side is a joke.. an Ben Lenehan is not much better. Be interesting to see how our boys go.. Mark Evans should be a shoe-in and Nick Thompson will also impress!
who missed out that should have got a gig to train?

well everyone has seen everyone in the league by this time of the year so what are everyones thoughts? who'll play finals who wont? tips for the league medal? who needs to do what to make sure they get into the top 5?

well everyone has seen everyone in the league by this time of the year so what are everyones thoughts? who'll play finals who wont? tips for the league medal? who needs to do what to make sure they get into the top 5?

Timboon would have to be favourites for the flag although they got a scare from Creek. Merrivale will come hard but Timboon seem to have a good mix across the board: ie young & old, big & small. Matty Steele, Allansford, for the medal & i think top 5 will be Timboon, Sth Rovers, Merrivale (although they have a hard run), Creek & Power.

Timboon would have to be favourites for the flag although they got a scare from Creek. Merrivale will come hard but Timboon seem to have a good mix across the board: ie young & old, big & small. Matty Steele, Allansford, for the medal & i think top 5 will be Timboon, Sth Rovers, Merrivale (although they have a hard run), Creek & Power.
Intersting that about Timboon.! I know it is easy to pick them to win it.. everyone probably is thinking that. But i heard a little rumour that they have been struggling at training.. getting like only 5 - 10 senior players there
!! they arent even confident themselves.. expecting to go out in straight sets is not a good sign!! and now with a few injuries.. should be very interestin rest of the year.. not only for them but everyone!!

intersting to hear timboon only gettin that many there..... after todays results i think timboon will be on top then rovers then kolora noorat gee theyhmust of played well today no1 tipped them. then merrivale and creek but creek may finish higher have a soft draw!!!!!

Didnt power beat rovers by about 10 goals at rovers home ground last time they met? think rovers maybe very overrated but guess time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back