Teams Washington Commanders - Приветствую командиров ™

Remove this Banner Ad

I got this on my 10 week USA trip May-July last year

I'm going back in Q1 of Feb 2026 and will try to get something else as i'm passing through DC again (one of my cousins lives there)

I already have a personalised REDSKINS jersey with my name on it (that i wear on SB party days) from my first US trip in 2018 - next time i reckon i'll go for the tank tops
1726476564684.png 1726476581084.png

My issue is the same for daniels as it was pre draft his just so small lucky to be 190 lb. One big hit and that could be the end of him.
Already had one franchise qb in rg3 career cut short by injuries for commanders have to be careful going forward.

He reads the game quick and the coverage faster than any rookie
Doesn't make stupid throws
Happy to toss the ball away if necessary
Doesn't hesitate (first option is usually the best one)
Doesn't try to be a kamikaze hero when running himself

Doesn't try to be a kamikaze hero when running himself
I was worried after week 1 vs the Bucs, took far too many hits in that game. Seems he's been told to not be that silly and is listening which is a good sign.

My issue is the same for daniels as it was pre draft his just so small lucky to be 190 lb. One big hit and that could be the end of him.
Already had one franchise qb in rg3 career cut short by injuries for commanders have to be careful going forward.
Lamar Jackson is skinny but they cant lay a hand on him, too elusive. Daniels very much the same type.

Also Kyler Murray is tiny but they cant even touch the air he vacates.

Lamar Jackson is skinny but they cant lay a hand on him, too elusive. Daniels very much the same type.

Also Kyler Murray is tiny but they cant even touch the air he vacates.
Lamar is good at dodging contact and getting down or OOB tbf, same with Kyler. Daniels wasn't like that in college at all, but he got down well in today's game, even did a slide. Seems he's been practicing.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lamar and kyler are 20lb heavier than daniels and get down or avoid contact. If you watch daniels college film he takes some of the most stupid hits trying to get extra yards. So far he hasn’t done that in 2 out of 3 games. Bucs game he did.

Lamar and kyler are 20lb heavier than daniels and get down or avoid contact. If you watch daniels college film he takes some of the most stupid hits trying to get extra yards. So far he hasn’t done that in 2 out of 3 games. Bucs game he did.
All true what you say but at the same time his weight isnt an issue then as long as he bosses contact evasion like lamar and kyler do.

Lamar was just as skinny out of college, hes built up since

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Washington Commanders - Приветствую командиров ™

Remove this Banner Ad

Back