Watch Video: Mark Morrison - Innocent Man (D.C. Joseph-Clint Dogg Remix) ft. DMX

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: D/L DJ Clint Dogg - Mark Morrison - MackLife MixTape Vol.2

i've got a bigfooty exclusive, and found a picture of ClintDogg, with his DJ gear on...

695435.jpg

Are the New York Yankees a gay icon these days? Makes sense I suppose......

stupid nigerian crap.

Return of the Crap.

Definitely not worth a thread

The one thing Clinnt Dogg is forgetting is that Mark Morrison is ****ing shit.
Maybe remix a good artist and you might get somewhere.

what u actually know me and hung around me to be able to tell this about myself?

no. i dont know you from a bar of soap behind ya keyboard tough guy.

I heard your music and I saw the picture from the myspace :confused:

What else is there to know?

stupid nigerian crap.

Return of the Crap.

Definitely not worth a thread

Hes from the UK, born in Germany.

The one thing Clinnt Dogg is forgetting is that Mark Morrison is ****ing shit.
Maybe remix a good artist and you might get somewhere.

He is. in 1996 he had the number 1 song on the charts with ROTM. Crazy, Trippin and Lets Get Down was up there too.

Press Release: Mark Morrison's Flat Raided By 35 Armed Police

British R&B recording artist Mark Morrison is to sue the Notting Hill Metropolitan Police for £1 million pounds, in relation to 35 armed police arresting him in the early hours of Wednesday February 6th.

35 armed police stormed Morrison’s Kensington home, assaulting him, and dragging a female companion out of his bed. Before proceeding to handcuff him, whilst tying his ankles and knees. Police then proceeded to put Morrison on display, leaving him face down outside the grounds of his home for twenty minutes, in view of the public. Before removing him and placing him in a police vehicle.

Morrison was released without charge, several hours later.

This is the third incident in the last 6 years where armed police have stormed his home, to then not bring any charges. In 2005 they were warned by West London Magistrates for their abuse of power towards Morrison.

Morrison seeks damages for assault, wrongful arrest/imprisonment and victimization.

CC TV Video Footage Of The Incident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TH_fyDeyLM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha76pK_s65o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bpu57ydAEk

attachment.php

Source
www.myspace.com/MarkMorrisonMackLifeMixtape

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes from the UK, born in Germany.

He is. in 1996 he had the number 1 song on the charts with ROTM. Crazy, Trippin and Lets Get Down was up there too.
Yeah he had his 15 minutes 12 years ago.
If he was any good people would actually know who he is for what hes doing know, not for some shit he released 12 years ago.
Funny thing, nobody knows who he is anyway

Re: Press Release: Mark Morrison's Flat Raided By 35 Armed Police

Viewing poll results of this thread is even better. As it stands right now Good has zero votes. Bad, Racist and "Typical Police thing 2 do" have one vote each, all from ClintDogg.

Re: D/L Mark Morrison - DJ Clint Dogg - MackLife MixTape

If we must endure all this info about a one hit wonder from the 90's that nobody but the thread starter really gives a flying about, let's keep it ALL in this thread.

Can you please change the thread title to say "Mark Morrison...and the man who loves him..."

I don't want people thinking that I love Mark Morrison just because I posted in this thread. An alternative thread title could be "Mark Morrison and Clint Dogg sitting in a tree..."

Haha oh man. Gold.

Can you please change the thread title to say "Mark Morrison...and the man who loves him..."

I don't want people thinking that I love Mark Morrison just because I posted in this thread. An alternative thread title could be "Mark Morrison and Clint Dogg sitting in a tree..."

It only shows your age and how immature you really are.

Mark Morrison has a new album coming out in 2008.

Mark Morrison - Crazy (Alternate Version)
[YOUTUBE]0B-NtjM3XeY[/YOUTUBE]

Crazy (Alternate Who Been There, Who Done That Video Mix)
[YOUTUBE]kMCiQnWuAvU[/YOUTUBE]

Crazy (C&J Video Mix)
[YOUTUBE]aVAhqTniKlk[/YOUTUBE]

Crazy (Alternate Long D W11 Video Mix) feat. Daddy Freddy
[YOUTUBE]3_cZZeLEyNA[/YOUTUBE]

Crazy (Alternate Original Mix)
[YOUTUBE]FFSP21LMrUI[/YOUTUBE]

Crazy (Alternate D-Influence Back To The Roots Video Mix)
[YOUTUBE]V8Gvrtrqi2s[/YOUTUBE]
Download the Mpg file HERE.

Heres a little Flash back to 1997.
Mark Morrison Report on Channel V in Australia 1997 #1
[YOUTUBE]ZGZs4fmRKIc[/YOUTUBE]
How many of you that are dissing him have been on Channel V?.

NONE!.

By all means good luck to you, but the font choice on your poster's are shocking and difficult to read. Not having a go just giving you advice. You'll want the font to be as easy as possible to read.

By all means good luck to you, but the font choice on your poster's are shocking and difficult to read. Not having a go just giving you advice. You'll want the font to be as easy as possible to read.

It was for the same type of effect in these pics, but not trying to be the same.
27946.jpg
50023.jpg

41af_1_b.JPG

The above are Official Mark Morrison releases, see the "kids" effect in the text on there, the building blocks, chairs?.

So u hating those 1s too now huh?.

It was for the same type of effect in these pics, but not trying to be the same.
27946.jpg
50023.jpg

41af_1_b.JPG

The above are Official Mark Morrison releases, see the "kids" effect in the text on there, the building blocks, chairs?.

So u hating those 1s too now huh?.
Having the S's backwards makes it difficult to read. That font's fine but if you have the S's the right way around it'd be great. For the headline you could have them backwards but for the body of text I'd have them normal.

Having the S's backwards makes it difficult to read. That font's fine but if you have the S's the right way around it'd be great. For the headline you could have them backwards but for the body of text I'd have them normal.

u mean like the "S" in the Black cover on the right (its the normal way)?.

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch Video: Mark Morrison - Innocent Man (D.C. Joseph-Clint Dogg Remix) ft. DMX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back