Remove this Banner Ad

Ram2007

Draftee
Jul 1, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi:
That was a good win against ADE indeed. I am an eagles fan, I live in Canada, and wondering how to watch the replay of this match. Bigpond doesn't allow you to watch anymore, they want me to sign up for a membership.
I was wondering if you guys had any link to the Ade Vs WCE clash yesterday? or any match for that matter, would be great.

Eagles forever!

Thanks,
Ram

Hi:
That was a good win against ADE indeed. I am an eagles fan, I live in Canada, and wondering how to watch the replay of this match. Bigpond doesn't allow you to watch anymore, they want me to sign up for a membership.
I was wondering if you guys had any link to the Ade Vs WCE clash yesterday? or any match for that matter, would be great.

Eagles forever!

Thanks,
Ram

Welcome along mate. Try downloading the games as Torrents at Aussietorrents.com or another torrent website. Otherwise your only hope would be the AFL website. They are pretty strong with image rights etc. If I remember right some bloke around here was posting highlights of every game on YouTube so check out there for some highlights.

welcome canada...otherwise subscribe to yr local satellite tv provider..would you get ABC up there?..worth a fish around..it wont help you with a replay of adelaide match of course...but here in Bali we get ABCasiapacific same day coverage...voice of america radio?-all sorts of weird stuff..but we are slightly closer!???..failing that,can someone buy you a dvd and pony express it?:rolleyes:

I'm in Japan and there's nothing I can do. AFL website's crap and restrictive with Macs due to probably Microsoft contracts, although I've also tried with PCs here and they stuff up as well.

Not only that, but last year they used to show most AFL games on the Australian channel on cable so you could watch at Australian bars, but now the AFL seems to of canceled the contracts for that as they don't televise any games at all this year.

The AFL is seriously run by the most despicable bunch of clowns. They are terrible at AFL promotion, probably more than any major sport i can think of.

Nice find!

I've been using AussieTorrents but the games take to long to be uploaded.
aussietorrents just has a thread when the guy uploads it, telling you where he uploaded it to, i.e. sportbit is no quicker than aussietorrents. it takes 24 hrs or so for the guys to convert the video files and upload it which is the reason for the delay, though they have been getting quicker this season.
if anyone doesn't have an aussietorrents account and needs a link just PM me and I can look it up for you. the last game is on sportbit.org at the moment.

I'm in Japan and there's nothing I can do. AFL website's crap and restrictive with Macs due to probably Microsoft contracts, although I've also tried with PCs here and they stuff up as well.

Not only that, but last year they used to show most AFL games on the Australian channel on cable so you could watch at Australian bars, but now the AFL seems to of canceled the contracts for that as they don't televise any games at all this year.

The AFL is seriously run by the most despicable bunch of clowns. They are terrible at AFL promotion, probably more than any major sport i can think of.
torrents are your friend. They're proper quality too, not that streaming rubbish telstra produces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching WCE replays?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back