Education & Reference wave of trolls?

Remove this Banner Ad

2748160_s1_i1.jpg

post reported. enjoy your bant clive

You can thank Grizz and Lach for the clean up; I was doing the midnight feed.....

Alas my 12 week old son has now seen things that cannot be unseen.

No sweat, bulk deletes just a second. Whereas a handful of posters get the dubious honour of an IP block and their real life internet accounts registered as spam. As for the re-birthed guys and their sycophantic little lapdogs, well they get nuked too.

No sweat, bulk deletes just a second. Whereas a handful of posters get the dubious honour of an IP block and their real life internet accounts registered as spam. As for the re-birthed guys and their sycophantic little lapdogs, well they get nuked too.

there are way too many big words in that for me to understand what you are talking about

brb finding thesaurus

???
As in their respective Bigfooty accounts or something else?

???
As in their respective Bigfooty accounts or something else?

No, their real life internet accounts. It goes to their provider.

And yes, their Big Footy accounts too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was posted on the main board:

give us better servers. we are holding you hostage bigfooty. live in fear homos.

I'm scared :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Education & Reference wave of trolls?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back