Remove this Banner Ad

bOmBeR_BoY1

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jul 12, 2003
Essendon
AFL Club
Essendon
Is it just me or has he tonight managed to mention the Kangaroos' win over Brisbane in nearly every issue/opinion discussed? We sure know where his "roots" are, so to speak...

He saw his team go against the general opinion and win by playing very hard, tough football.

He's proud.

So he should be.

He is absolutely brilliant. I love when he puts those 2 idiot journo's back in their places.

He is absolutely brilliant. I love when he puts those 2 idiot journo's back in their places.

your wrong mate , he's a buffoon, he's one of these retired players who cannot see any wrong in any player, if Kerr in his drugged out daze killed his grandmother he would still make excuses for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's up with Caro's mouth? If the creators of Aliens need another franchise incentive, I think I've found their hook.

Looks like she's got a bit of the Wacko Jacko going on. That upper lip looks like it's made out of crepe paper mixed with Clag.

Chris Connolly was visibly disturbed - imagine being interrogated by a know-nothing extra from Day of The Dead...
Connolly was furious. Copped a couple of cheap shot, yesterday's news questions from Caro and Hutchy - one about Mark Harvey being appointed as a coach-in-waiting and the other about supposed negative player feedback about his coaching after the 2005 season. Hutchy was trembling as he asked his question.

I agree, Wayne Carey's the best panellist on "Footy Confidential", and I was suprised that neither Channel 7, 10 or Foxtel picked him up (yes, we ALL KNOW WHY THAT WAS THE CASE), but seriously, He would've been a much better boundary rider than Ricky Olarenshaw & David Schwartz, and his performances so far have proven that.

And I also like the fact that there's a bit of friction between Carey, Caro & Hutchey. It makes for good television.

But, did anyone see the end of the show when Hutchey was being a smartarse, (when Gary Lyon was talking about the runner from Melbourne getting in the way of Aaron Sandilands) and Gary Lyon looked like he wanted to rip his voice box out ?.

I'm sure I saw this (I'm suprised that no-one has made a thread about this yet), I've sensed that neither Gary or Craig like each other much, and this feud could get a bit heated.

In that case,I will certainly wont want to miss next Thursday's Footy Show, when they both meet again.

As regards Chris Connelly:
he looks like he is handling himself pretty great so far....the questions have been freaking tough.... but he is doing his best.

good on him
hes even being honest about Headland.....no sugar coating.

Chris is a class act, really. He's done a great job with Freo since he's been there.

I'd actually be pleased if he won a premiership with them, but I don't think he can live that long :(

Can't believe how rude Caroline Wilson is.
Chris Conolly is a guest on the show, He clear starts of with a tounge in cheek joke and she goes straight below the belt with a job question to start with. Like Liberty to the US and Mother Russia to Russia, she may as well be to Richmond. The very embodiment of one that would eat her young.

One has to wonder how genuine all the antipathy really is. Carey said "I'm going to clip you..." to Hutchy early in the show, and it was downhill from there. If they all genuinely dislike each other as much as they seem to on the set this show will surely end in tears off the set.

I still think Carey is an obnoxious, smarmy prick, but he does add some value to the show.

What a shame that FTA TV barely showed anything of the game out of the Gold Coast. The Kangas would surely benefit from showing AFL audiences what they've got if they were good enough to get up over Brissy who've been pretty impressive.

I agree, Wayne Carey's the best panellist on "Footy Confidential", and I was suprised that neither Channel 7, 10 or Foxtel picked him up (yes, we ALL KNOW WHY THAT WAS THE CASE),

I don't. Why didn't any of the footy channels want him? I think he's one of the more intelligent and articulate ex-footballers on tv.

I still think Carey is an obnoxious, smarmy prick, but he does add some value to the show.

And how brilliant was his Caro p1sstake right off the top, insisting that "sources" had told him she was not welcome in WA. Silly cow asked what sources. It was a joke you bint. What does he have to do... lisp?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wayne Carey - "Footy Confidential"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back