Player Sponsorship WB BigFooty 2014 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry guys, haven't followed this thread. Not sure how it works, but Pearce is my guy and macrae is number 2.

I'm in for $100 all up. mods, please DM how I can cough up the cash.

We've committed to Prudden and Honeychurch (majority vote) for the first two. However with yours we're not far off a third player and that's up for grabs as to who

Really sorry to do this guys but I have to withdraw my pledge. Need to buy another Doggies membership so it's one or the other unfortunately. Money is still going to the club I guess, but apologies for jerking you around.

Really sorry to do this guys but I have to withdraw my pledge. Need to buy another Doggies membership so it's one or the other unfortunately. Money is still going to the club I guess, but apologies for jerking you around.

Thanks for letting us know

Put me down for $150 guys...exchange rate is getting better here in the UK:thumbsu:

I'll go with the flow re: player choices

Sorry meant login details
Haha - I'm off to Nigeria soon so if you give me your pin and login details I can transfer $1m from a prince I am visiting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is the full list. Let me know if I've missed anyone or have the number wrong

Ant_ 400
VitalDread 150
igloo 100
Mutt 200
timtameb 75
BRG93 50
nightowl 100
dogs_R_Barking 100
d0gs 100
candymanwb 100
leezorr 100
SirGriff 100
Fossie 32 100
Mike__ 200
minson 4 brownlow 150
stmookeyj 60
Doggies7 75
AussieGunner 100
BorisDawg 75
GetDimmaBack 50
ManOfClay 100
bulldogrob 100
GOAUS! 100
Easty 50
Chief\BigFooty $200

Missed out on me, i was down for 25 each

Got the receipt in. We're officially player sponsors of Prudden and Honeychurch. Will wait on BigFooty badges until everyone who has pledged has contributed or backed out.
I get payed on Thursday Morning @Ant_ will pay for the 3rd player then

Got the receipt in. We're officially player sponsors of Prudden and Honeychurch. Will wait on BigFooty badges until everyone who has pledged has contributed or backed out.
Greatest day of my life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Sponsorship WB BigFooty 2014 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Back