Think Tank We celebrate PREMIERSHIP legend Gary Rohan on 200 games. *puts on best singing voice* There's only one Gary Rohan! *puts on falsetto* Gary Rohaaaan!

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is Mr September?
It was funny seeing McCry send all of Moore, Maynard and Murphy to him at one stage but The Great One torched them all.

melbourne-australia-gary-rohan-of-the-cats-marks-during-the-afl-first-qualifying-final-match.jpg

This is where we start to see the puff pieces for The Great One roll in.

Perhaps the most iconic moment of Rohan’s career came in the 2022 Qualifying Final against Collingwood, which left commentators comparing the speedy forward to Wayne Carey.

Rohan booted three goals and pulled down several crucial marks, while flicking the ball to Max Holmes for the game winning goal, capping off an incredible performance.

The win propelled the Cats into a Preliminary Final, which ultimately ended with Geelong winning the 2022 Premiership.

Leon Davis > Gary Rohan

Why do CollingWOBBLE supporters get irate when you mention The Great Gary Rohan?

Oh wait, I remember. :winkv1::thumbsu:

Sydney Swans premierships since Gary Rohan left: 0
Gary Rohan premierships since leaving Sydney Swans: 1

The Difference.

2022 three finals.

1) Geelong win by 6 points.
2) Geelong win by 71 points.
3) Geelong win by 81 points.

Gary Rohan BoG in game 1.

Gary 'BIG MOMENTS' Rohan delivers when required.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“I was a Geelong supporter growing up, living down in this area.

“I wanted to play for Geelong, through the draft they indicated I would be picked if slid far enough down the order.

“I enjoyed my time at Sydney, I had a feeling I might come back eventually but I am glad I did in the end.”

****, Imagine Gary Rohan knocking you out of finals. Talk about Colliwobbles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back