Autopsy We ****ing did it again Richmond 2019 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

K Rock Interviews

Post match

3aw

Brilliant Marlion Pickett interview. Said he's not going to entertain other offers and will stay at Richmond for the rest of his career to pay back the faith.
Geelol should have grabbed him. Maybe Tim Kelly would have stayed.
Richmond are leading the way in player recruitment and development.
#dynastyishappening

Interesting listening to Houli on ch7 game day, he said Ellis is a very close friend and he has to make a very big decision in the next two weeks, but believes he will be staying at Richmond because he's given no indication both personally or emotionally (as in after the game yesterday) that he is leaving.
On the couch Dimma virtually confirmed he was off... we have too many players now, need to let some go.

On the Couch last night, Dimma was quizzed about Caracella and Rutten leaving to Essendon and if he was worried about our IP getting out there. I loved his answer which was basically "you can't do much about it, but you need to have the personnel to implement it".

Haha

I actually turned to the bloke next to me after 2 min, no one had scored. I said "we're on here, we are going to obliterate this mob".

I was nervous before the game (ask Hoos). Why, I don't know.
It'sa natural reaction to be nervous. Plus, being older Tiger fans, we can spot the dark cloud in any silver lining. Even if there isn't one.

Like yourself, I only needed to see a few minutes before I knew we were on and the plastics were f**ked. It was our captain's massive tackle on the big scary fat sausage eating midget bashing campaigner Mumford that did it for me. It was at that precise moment that I turned to the guy next to me and said, "I forgot my f**king cap."

Anyone get the Premiers Record that was in the newsagents yesterday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez young Rioli will have to be good to break into this side!
Ahhh Finally getting my voice back from screaming with all those crazy tiger supporters around the Bay near Gate 6...
richmond...fire-up!...richmond...fire-up!...richmond...fire-up!...richmond...fire-up!...richmond...fire-up!...richmond...fire-up!!!!!

He said there was a missed throw from Pickett, and if we’re honest there was, but he didn’t actually say umpires won us the game.

I cant believe he deweeled on that, so many other ones where we could have been given frees

Need to bring this old chestnut out again.
Again thanks M Lloyd.

So many statements in that are just laughable now.

Also, Carlton Pale Ale, lol.

The entire media's been against us. I tuned into SEN today for some AFL talk, and they were talking about Carlton, and the Shawshank Redemption. It's like they want to pretend our flag never happened!

This premiership has given our team respect,no more putting down of the Tiger.

I want more to really turn the screw.

It'sa natural reaction to be nervous. Plus, being older Tiger fans, we can spot the dark cloud in any silver lining. Even if there isn't one.

Like yourself, I only needed to see a few minutes before I knew we were on and the plastics were f**ked. It was our captain's massive tackle on the big scary fat sausage eating midget bashing campaigner Mumford that did it for me. It was at that precise moment that I turned to the guy next to me and said, "I forgot my f**king cap."

Anyone get the Premiers Record that was in the newsagents yesterday?
Got the Premier Record on Sunday at Punt Road. Great photos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy We ****ing did it again Richmond 2019 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back