Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a text from my Tiger supporting brother during the game, the seat I got him on Level 2 had him 3 seats away from Nathan Buckley... Love the thought of Bucks having to put up with my brothers rants and having to squeeze his legs in everytime my brother needs to get past for another beer and to take a piss. :D
Well done Tigers... 2017 Champs.

I can't wait to go to family day tomorrow. I was going to stay for the premiership party at 7:20 but I'd rather let all the people at Punt Road Oval who couldn't go to the game experience what I experienced at the end of the game.

We bloody smashed them, we've one the bloody flag. Best ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What time is that?

As much as I can't stand your club due to internal family rivalries, what you did this finals series was amazing. Well done.

Your club was once feared due to its sheer dominance, enjoying 5 flags over a 13 year stretch. The big boys back it up.

Anyway, flags are bloody hard to win, so enjoy..

#perspective

KOLOKOTRONIS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark McClure thankyou for selecting Adelaide...

Hope the win sticks in your craw

that ****ing dickhead mark manure showed the 2013 elim final just to try **** with our heads well you can go get ****ed you bitter old campaigner your mind games did nothing and you can bite the dust shitcampaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Back