S Grigg
B Houli
S Edwards
W Thursfield
T Hislop
L McGuane
D Jackson
J King

Also let Deledio go to GWS for picks he has won plenty of B&F's we will get overs for him. I have held my tongue for the last 5-6 weeks but tonight we completely gave up again (See B Houli in the pocket with Crameri).

As a side note it is definately time for Clanger Newman to pass the captaincy to Cotchin.

these blokes in our best 22:

S Grigg
B Houli
S Edwards
W Thursfield
T Hislop
L McGuane
D Jackson
J King

Also let Deledio go to GWS for picks he has won plenty of B&F's we will get overs for him. I have held my tongue for the last 5-6 weeks but tonight we completely gave up again (See B Houli in the pocket with Crameri).

As a side note it is definately time for Clanger Newman to pass the captaincy to Cotchin.

King needs to be remembered as the guy who gave us something during shit years. We all know he is not the future but he just represents the bloke who appreciates his spot. You have to admire his determination and just understand that God has not given him the traits to finnish it off.

I agree on Daniel Jackson. Dont know why he doesnt just look for a handball instead of kicking for goal.

Im sure I read some poster saying we bent Carlton over a barrell on the Grigg-Collins trade. Yeah and stole their bills and paid them.

We are stuck with most of these blokes though next year. We are not prepared for this period of GCS and GWS monopolised drafts and dont have the nous to get diamonds from the rough.

What a crap night. Are they going to belt out the song next week after beating Gold Coast.

King needs to be remembered as the guy who gave us something during shit years. We all know he is not the future but he just represents the bloke who appreciates his spot. You have to admire his determination and just understand that God has not given him the traits to finnish it off.

I agree on Daniel Jackson. Dont know why he doesnt just look for a handball instead of kicking for goal.

Im sure I read some poster saying we bent Carlton over a barrell on the Grigg-Collins trade. Yeah and stole their bills and paid them.

We are stuck with most of these blokes though next year. We are not prepared for this period of GCS and GWS monopolised drafts and dont have the nous to get diamonds from the rough.

What a crap night. Are they going to belt out the song next week after beating Gold Coast.

Mate going by your username I can guess you have been around long enough to know that with Richmond and the last two games when we play GC next week they will undoubtably beat us. Time to drop to the lowest possible ladder position and get whatever draft picks we can.

Mate going by your username I can guess you have been around long enough to know that with Richmond and the last two games when we play GC next week they will undoubtably beat us. Time to drop to the lowest possible ladder position and get whatever draft picks we can.

Ive been around long enough to know that a meaningless game that will only pump up the reputations of our players so that they keep thier spot is right up our alley.

This is the game where Deledio gets best on ground and his efforts against better opposition is forgotten. Jackson has a good game and his spot in the team is never challenged again.

Gold Coast are finnished for the year and just fodder. Even for us. But I wont care. Im not even excited about this upcoming game.

S Grigg - Worst footballer I've seen in a Richmond jumper in 10 years
B Houli - Consecutive bad games (Carton and tonight). Keep.
S Edwards - Where do I sign ? Footskills are VFL reserves level
W Thursfield - Not up to AFL standard
T Hislop - Who's car is he washing ? Good VFL player, and that's it.
L McGuane - Should have traded to Gold Coast.
D Jackson - At least he tries hard
J King - In our best dozen players.

We need to keep the core midfield together, and we have a decent forward line (when Jack finds his form). Our Backline is the problem.

If RFC don't move heaven and Earth to trade for an established Ruckman then we will have another year of pain ahead until we do.

The coaching staff - especially the midfield coaches should be doing better with the players we have through the midfield. They need to realise that Grigg and Edwards are VFL standard, and we should look at playing conca and Tuck through the rotations instead. I would rather have Andy collins (with his arm in a sling), running around in a Richmond jumper giving 100% rather than Grigg looking for cheap posessions and turning the ball over continually.

Yes, we need to develop players, but we don't have our full list on the park and the MC choose not to pick the "best side to win".

S Grigg - Spud, selfish and lazy.
B Houli - Good player, definitely keep.
S Edwards - Most underrated player on bigfooty, occasionally shanks a kick but is very good apart from that.
W Thursfield - Was good today, not sold on his future but deserves a chance to prove himself.
T Hislop - Spud.
L McGuane - Meh, good insurance and depth player.
D Jackson - See above.
J King - Would get a game at most other clubs, great pressure, intensity and generally great execution.

S Grigg
B Houli
S Edwards
W Thursfield
T Hislop
L McGuane
D Jackson
J King

Richmond won't be a decent side until they get a decent defence line-up, maybe a couple decent ruckmen and a few good midfielders.

Alex Rance needs to go, he showed tonight that he was pure s**t. I can tell you we will go places without him, McGuane, Thursfield and a few other players out of the team.

King I think is a good player, yes he does make some mistakes but he has improved.

Ive been around long enough to know that a meaningless game that will only pump up the reputations of our players so that they keep thier spot is right up our alley.

This is the game where Deledio gets best on ground and his efforts against better opposition is forgotten. Jackson has a good game and his spot in the team is never challenged again.

Gold Coast are finnished for the year and just fodder. Even for us. But I wont care. Im not even excited about this upcoming game.

Actually you're right I stand corrected. In all honestly I would prefer we lost so that the clubs hand is forced to sack, trade certain players.

Richmond won't be a decent side until they get a decent defence line-up, maybe a couple decent ruckmen and a few good midfielders.

Alex Rance needs to go, he showed tonight that he was pure s**t. I can tell you we will go places without him, McGuane, Thursfield and a few other players out of the team.

King I think is a good player, yes he does make some mistakes but he has improved.

That's the biggest load of bullshit, he's only one of a handful who actually cares

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S Grigg
B Houli
S Edwards
W Thursfield
T Hislop
L McGuane
D Jackson
J King

Are you the guy that called SEN tonight? Who's gonna replace them. I love this over reacting bull shit. Keep it yourself and your diary princess. :thumbsu:

Gtfo Turn coat.

:thumbsu:

S Grigg - Spud, selfish and lazy.
B Houli - Good player, definitely keep.
S Edwards - Most underrated player on bigfooty, occasionally shanks a kick but is very good apart from that.
W Thursfield - Was good today, not sold on his future but deserves a chance to prove himself.
T Hislop - Spud.
L McGuane - Meh, good insurance and depth player.
D Jackson - See above.
J King - Would get a game at most other clubs, great pressure, intensity and generally great execution.

Edwards is the one we trade to land McIntosh or Trengrove & Foley as well if it means getting both.But i rate Foley & admire what he has fought though being a rookie & his injuries.But the bigger more ruthless picture needs to be looked at.

Grigg did some nice things tonight but so did Tim Fleming in a couple of games, i want Shaun to get 30 touches in consectutive weeks and do the hards things as well, he did it against the Saints in rd 2 to prove himself worthy and has done jack-all since, tell him to replicate that performance or GTFO so someone who cares can play

I'm having a good chat to my six-year-old tomorrow. It's too late for me but I'm giving him free reign to barrack for whoever he wants. Every other team is showing improvement. Ours...no. I'm worried about the GC game next week.

Grigg is absolutely horrible.It's distressing because Carlton knew it for years.
If Jackson is fit I'll go he.For Gods sake put him out and get it right.
Houlli is battling but he has some coin in the bank at least.
Edwards does my head in.
How bloody Rance got bagged in here and also Jake King is beyond me.We would be insipid without them.

Carn Tigez say's S Edwards - Most underrated player on bigfooty, occasionally shanks a kick but is very good apart from that.
you must be on drugs to state that

agree with Rod above, Rance & Jake must stay

why dont we just get rid of the whole list? wow.... why dont we just bring in all our players from coburg so you can bag them too. those guys have earned their spot. every side has at least 2 poor afl standard players. all the guys on that list have earned their spot through hard work. before you bag them remember they are all ten times the players most of us will ever be.

before you bag them remember they are all ten times the players most of us will ever be.

Get off it! If having been any good as a player yourself is some sort of prerequisite for having an opinion, then 99.99999% of us shouldn't say a word. It is only natural that when a team is as poor as Richmond that discussion might turn to who we can turn over at year's end. The gooey-eyed optimists can pretend that with "experience" they'll all turn into superstars but you can leave me out of that.

S Grigg - Has talent, worth persisting with, IMO.
B Houli - Very good kick, weak defensive game.
S Edwards - Tradeable but also has potential to grow.
W Thursfield - Hasn't made his true potential..shame but oh well.
T Hislop - He's getting a chance to prove himself, will play most of games left.
L McGuane - Tradeable for a 4th round pick?
D Jackson - Needs to be replaced.
J King - Needed for 2-3 years. Love his endeavor.

I also think Deledio in the middle is a must move, has to be permanent he shouldn't be trying minimize other player's games they should be trying to minimize his IMO.

Richmond Pride guys! we will be back! I believe it's a dawn of a new era. :thumbsu:

It's frustrating to be Richmond, Melbourne and Essendon supporters. You never know which side will run out on a week to week basis.

It's been a rocky year for both our teams, peaks and troughs. OP is probably right though with his selections.

Rance is among the most promising KPDs in the league not to have played 50 games, and is playing very well given his support. I would be spewing if we lost him.

Remove this Banner Ad

We will never be a decent side with

Remove this Banner Ad

Back