Feedback Welcome Back! Post your issues and errors here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh another change I'd make to my post on the previous page

Adelaide Crows instead of just Adelaide
Gold Coast Suns instead of just Gold Coast
Sydney Swans instead of just Sydney

Sorry if it sounds like I'm attacking every suggestion you make, but why?!?!? What clarification would that add other than just taking up space?

One petty but weird thing. I find it odd how I have 6,900 "messages." To me, a message is a PM, not a post. If there is some way to rename "messages" to "posts" it would be nice.
Is that better?

It's been disabled. Search puts a big load on the DB, they usually turn it off while they're mucking around with stuff.

Thanks matey, thought it might have been that but wasn't sure if I had just let technology pass me by.

Just a few things that are hopefully on their way back at some point.

-Being able to check who has posted in a specific thread and how many times (handy for the Fantasy Football League)

-Footy tips. No rush, I'm doing rubbish.

-Who is currently viewing the board you are viewing.

I like the like feature. I'd also greatly enjoy a dislike feature.

Not sure if this has been raised yet or whether i am overlooking the obvious but can you no longer access a posters thread history through their profile page?

I went to bump an old thread but it said i have no thread history

it sorta reminds me of facebook- members ask for a change in the like buttons

fb: we'll change everything else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of things:

- I can't edit my Watched Forums list: it's defaulting to all forums, and there's no tick-box to remove the ones I don't want.
- If I try and add a Watched Forum, it makes me choose between an alert and/or an email notification. Can we have an option for "Neither" (i.e. I just want a list of watched forums with no alerts)?

Not sure if this has been raised yet or whether i am overlooking the obvious but can you no longer access a posters thread history through their profile page?

I went to bump an old thread but it said i have no thread history
I can see your thread history. It's under the tab labelled 'Postings' on your profile page.

I get where your coming from.

It would be nice if (me for example) could be displayed as...

Brisbane Lions
Brisbane Roar
Everton
Brisbane Broncos
Queensland, Australia, Celtic & Whoever's Playing Collingwood

But if someone is Canadian and therefore follows Ice Hockey more than NRL, A-League etc. and also follows AFL (lets pretend he goes for Gold Coast, Toronto Maple Leafs, Man City, Toronto Raptors, Gold Coast Titans but is a casual Man City, Titans and Raptors fan)

Gold Coast
Toronto Maple Leafs
Man City, Raptors & Titans

Sorry, but I don't care who you follow. It's a footy forum. Not facebook.

Personally, I think this site was better years ago before user's clubs were listed under their name. All that little inclusion has led to is constant pointless bickering between supporters, and people arguing and attacking others for the sake of it when they see that somebody follows a different club to them.

Get rid of it entirely in my opinion. (although I'm sure I'll be outvoted there...)

One little one - it'd be nice (with the bigger post size) if the navigation bar (the one on the left) was one of those ones that followed as you scrolled down?

Understand if it's not a high priority.

I posted the genesis of this thought on the bay, but thought that because I enjoy the site so much I'd put it where the thought might be recognised.

The only reason I have paid for this site in the past is to get a good avatar. Call me shallow sure, but that's why I've put money your way for the last two years. That single point of difference has meant I financially contribute. In the past there has been minimal (one shallow) reason to pay, and now there's none whatsoever.

Don't get me wrong, I'll probably pay again next year because the cost is minimal and I enjoy and want to support the site, so this is in no way a threat or ultimatum or anything. Just from a business point of view I think you should be looking at making sure there's a discernible and visible difference between financial and non-financial contributors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back