Backfire Welcome to Carlton Christian 'Trac' Petracca !

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
The Age just dropped the bombshell that it's likely Trac will be traded to the Baggers for Harry McKay.

Destination Club Baggers strike again !

Post your tears and jealous melts here.

Is this the hypothetical click bait crap Ralphy wrote? :$

Fred not worthy of a **** off Jose tag but I will be happy to add a backfire one shortly :)

Footy Classified is running with it.

When has the Queen of Footy, Caroline Wilson ever been wrong? Her trac record is impeccable!

Footy Classified is running with it.

When has the Queen of Footy, Caroline Wilson ever been wrong? Her trac record is impeccable!
Fairly certain he wants out of the Dees (who wouldn't :$ ) but a lot of water under the bridge before he gets traded for the WOAT Mckay.

Backfire pending.

Can't blame Trac for wanting to come to a club that looks after the safety and welfare of its players during a game.

Yep we are a club with moral fibre and values, like our fantastic 'Carlton Respects' initiative.

Kozi Pickett may we be wanting out as well.

Naarm are in shambles

We turned Elijah around, maybe Clayton wants in too

Geelong bound apparently. Rohan is going to retire, they need another ugly ranga to follow the footsteps of him, Scratcher Neal and Lingy down at the Cattery

The Age just dropped the bombshell that it's likely Trac will be traded to the Baggers for Harry McKay.

Destination Club Baggers strike again !

Post your tears and jealous melts here.
All you had to do was not post an easily backfired thread. That's it. That's all you had to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All you had to do was not post an easily backfired thread. That's it. That's all you had to do.

What if the trade does happen ? Don't i get a retrospective Flogstradamus prefix and a bag of Caramello Koalas zackah (the goat Aussie Choccies)

What if the trade does happen ? Don't i get a retrospective Flogstradamus prefix and a bag of Caramello Koalas zackah (the goat Aussie Choccies)
If you'd made a thread saying "I reckon Petracca ends up at Carlton" a few weeks back, you might.

If the trade happens, it's not because of your insight
However if it doesn't go through, your "Welcome to Carlton, Christian Petracca" call gets backfired.

See?

Top Deck is top tier stuff, but Snack has always been my favourite Aussie bloc Choc, even if it has the revolting Turkish Delight in it..
You have rocks in your head.

Fruit and Nut FTW.

Footy Is The Win's dad, Gary Lyon, is crying about how it's not true on "On The Couch"

I have been watching a cult brilliant 70s revenge thriller (Rolling Thunder with the rather brilliant and underrated William Devane) but if I knew Garry Lyon was going to have a meltdown and shed tears, I probably would have watched on the couch instead)

Still nothing beats a cracking avenging anti hero flick from the 60s/70s (still haven't gotten around to watching any of the Charles Bronson classics yet)

But I digress, an emotional and upset Garry Lyon is a guilty pleasure of mine :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Welcome to Carlton Christian 'Trac' Petracca !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back