Backfire Welcome to Carlton Christian 'Trac' Petracca !

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd 24yo and 9 yrs service.
Martin not a star and was only mid 20s
McGovern was young and not a star
Cerra absurdly young so not ageing
Acres not a star - role player
Hewitt not a star - role player
Williams mid career and barely a star
Saad plugged a hole and has many yrs left him so not a quick fix

So players of substance thats less than Treloar, Jones, Lobb, Aka, Schache, Boyd, Suckling, Duryea, Keath :$
So you listed blokes we got cheaply and a bloke that won a flag for us?
Yeah great comeback :drunk:

So you listed blokes we got cheaply and a bloke that won a flag for us?
Yeah great comeback :drunk:
I don't think you are a club that chases ageing stars for a quick fix.

I didn't say those players I listed were fails.

I am just making note your assertion Carlton chases ageing stars for a quick fix is wrong and making a comparison to players you had brought in. It got some cheap laughs because 'Haha Carltank' but its factually incorrect.

Saad plugged a hole

How many flags between them (at Carlolton)?

Only won a Brownlow

:$

I appreciate that people want this backfired for this DKM, but I don't want to get into a situation where it's "unbackfired" if for some reason Petracca does end up at Carlton.

It may mean someone would have to hand back their prestigious medal and that would be very, very embarrassing.

I think this illustrates a bit of a flaw in the DKM framing in that the trade period happens after the grand final.

Ergo, any trade related backfires (in theory) get pushed into the next DKM year.

Rules are rules zackah

No King medal for me :) šŸ‘

Rules are rules zackah

No King medal for me :) šŸ‘

Harry McKay

ā€œIā€™ve touched base with the manager of Harry McKay, who emphatically shut down any chance he would be involved. He is an absolute no (on being traded) 100 per cent.ā€

"it's likely Trac will be traded to the Baggers for Harry McKay."

Hrmmmmmm

Clubhouse DKM leader desperate to hand out more backfires :$

I think this illustrates a bit of a flaw in the DKM framing in that the trade period happens after the grand final.

Ergo, any trade related backfires (in theory) get pushed into the next DKM year.

But they can't be in next DKM year, because the fred was created this DKM year and yesterday you said that wasn't eligible

As much credibility as a Buddy Franklin drug test :$

Last edited:
The Age just dropped the bombshell that it's likely Trac will be traded to the Baggers for Harry McKay.

Destination Club Baggers strike again !

Post your tears and jealous melts here.
Ok Love GIF
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ShitTrac has shown himself to be a crybaby Prima Donna sook, whoā€™s all about getting some clout for his influencing career.

Heā€™ll fit in perfect at the Blues.
He has come across as a prima donna sook, very disappointing.
Youā€™re right, he would fit in well at Carlolton, if he wants to earn plenty of money but never play in another flag.

Saad plugged a hole and has many yrs left him so not a quick fix

So players of substance thats less than Treloar, Jones, Lobb, Aka, Schache, Boyd, Suckling, Duryea, Keath :$
Acres wasnā€™t a star when Carlolton recruited him, but heā€™s pretty close now.
Bloody good player.

He has come across as a prima donna sook, very disappointing.
Youā€™re right, he would fit in well at Carlolton, if he wants to earn plenty of money but never play in another flag.

Rumour has it it he is sick to * of Clarry and his unprofessional off field behaviour and extremely seething/upset at how they (mis) managed his latest injury.

Easy to call Trac a Prima Donna/Sook, but the Dees have been run like a College Basketball team on an end of season Kegger ever since the 2020 flag.

360 running with Petracca is gaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnn.

Thankfully we'll only have to wait til Carlton are booted out of finals (ie week one) for it to wind up

A lot of flogs here including zackah have egg on their face if he ends up at Carlton !

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Welcome to Carlton Christian 'Trac' Petracca !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back