Backfire Welcome to Carlton Christian 'Trac' Petracca !

Remove this Banner Ad

If we are interested, we'll make it happen, we're Collingwood not Norf.

He's no spring chicken afterall!

200w.gif

The backfire tag already is so bay

I love it
Are you implying that one of the GOAT mods (probably the lesser one Dinsdale ) prematurely applied this backfire tag to influence the outcome of a certain backfire competition on this board?

That's disgusting :thumbsdown:

Are you implying that one of the GOAT mods (probably the lesser one Dinsdale ) prematurely applied this backfire tag to influence the outcome of a certain backfire competition on this board?

The only thing I’m implying is that Dinsdale loved the competition I made to ban posters (the one that Chief signed off on, then reneged in an odd exchange)

The only thing I’m implying is that Dinsdale loved the competition I made to ban posters (the one that Chief signed off on, then reneged in an odd exchange)
You live on fantasy Island if you think that's how it played out

Too bad neither you nor Din Dins run the King Medal. That's frggr's baby !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are interested, we'll make it happen, we're Collingwood not Norf.

He's no spring chicken afterall!

If any club is going to recruit a 29 y/o on the decline it's the mighty Geelong Catters!

He's just about to enter their prime recruiting age.

Probably should change fred title to, Christian ’Norm Smith’ Petracca tells Carloton, Colonwood and all other shit truck clubs to GAGF. Dees culture…

Probably should change fred title to, Christian ’Norm Smith’ Petracca tells Carloton, Colonwood and all other shit truck clubs to GAGF. Dees culture…
Pies didn't want him.

He shit in Narrms face trying to scab some extra cash, and this fact alone will never be lived down.

If he'd do it to them he'd probably do it to us.

Not the type we want at Collingwood.

Jumper > $

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Welcome to Carlton Christian 'Trac' Petracca !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back