News Welcome to Carlton Rob Inness - Head of High Performance

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering what the actual numbers are for Sydney and before that Richmond in regards to player availability.

On the outside it would appear that the tiggies were for the most part healthy during their dominance and Sydney seem to have had great success in keeping players on the field for a long time.

Any stats legends here able to put some meat on the “vibe” I have that this guy has a good track record??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering what the actual numbers are for Sydney and before that Richmond in regards to player availability.

On the outside it would appear that the tiggies were for the most part healthy during their dominance and Sydney seem to have had great success in keeping players on the field for a long time.

Any stats legends here able to put some meat on the “vibe” I have that this guy has a good track record??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sydney had a bad run with injuries 2023 but I think pretty fine outside of that last 4 years.

I hope the club don’t use this as an excuse to hold onto Martin, Cuningham, Marchbank etc. (I don’t think they will)

Last edited:
is there anyone above him at the swans?

Their website doesn't have those staff on it, but a search suggests he is the high performance boss, so the main man.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Welcome to Carlton Rob Inness - Head of High Performance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back