Welcome Welcome to Collingwood Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you noticed he doesn't finish his sentences, he just mumbles something at the end
He generally opens his questions with something like 'I just reckon" followed by positing a theory then he asks the actual question, the answer to which could be his theory and then he posits the theory again.

He tries to lead the witness but he is too much of a goof to do hide it. I like him actually. In terms of Carlton supporters, he is less offensive than most.

What's the chances he asks if he was ever a chance to get to Carlton...

Houston grew up a Carlton supporter and is best mates with Silvagni

Still chose Collingwood…

Maher and Gaze having a cry over Houston going to Collingwood only two hours before they’re about to interview him lmao

Dicks

Maher is just a Big Carlton Sook and I don't think Gaze has much clue about the FL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan basically admitted that Melbourne was a shit show and that's why he didn't go there holy shit lmao

Thanks for Darcy Moore Injure Petrecca on Kings Birthday to show that

Thanks for Darcy Moore Injure Petrecca on Kings Birthday to show that
On a sidenote, the remaining melbourne A grade players will probably be trembling in fear at the thought of playing collingwood next year.

In two consecutive games we saw one star player retire due to concussion and another suffer "car crash" like injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Collingwood Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

Back