Toast Welcome to Freo Jye Amiss!!! (pick 8 2021 AFL Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

If he kicks 1 more for the season his 36.28 would have topped Fremantle's goal kicking in 5 of the last 10 years. Personally I hope he breaks through for his first 5 goal haul, which would put him ahead of the 8 years prior to his 41 last season at the end of a home and away season (Walters got to 44 after the final series in 2015, after Pav kicked 39.27 in the regular season).

Amiss is tracking excellently.

Not worried about his development at all. He is going to be an absolute weapon.
The hype around him if he played in Victoria would be off the charts.

There's a poll in the AFL forum where they've asked who's gonna be the best forward over the next 10 years or so.

****ing Calsher Dear had like 20 votes and Jye had 1 last I looked. It's incredible how underrated he is as basically one of the only consistent key forwards under 21 in this comp.

According to the most recent podcast featuring Freddie, Jye and Freddie will this morning be sitting in a cafe somewhere in Freo having their pre-game pancakes.

Eat up lads you’ll need lots of energy today.

I'm gonna go back and check but I'm I believe almost every player we've had miss with concussion has come back a significantly worse kick for goal too in the short term. Not including complete misses Jye was 10/17 for scoring shots (59%) prior compared to 25/46 (54%) after his concussion.

However in the first month of games back after his concussion he was 4/12 (33%).

I'm gonna go back and check but I'm I believe almost every player we've had miss with concussion has come back a significantly worse kick for goal too in the short term. Not including complete misses Jye was 10/17 for scoring shots (59%) prior compared to 25/46 (54%) after his concussion.

However in the first month of games back after his concussion he was 4/12 (33%).
Same thing with Cameron last year

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to Freo Jye Amiss!!! (pick 8 2021 AFL Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back