• 6 -> 10

Votes: 23 23.2%
  • 11 -> 15

Votes: 37 37.4%
  • 16+

Votes: 37 37.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Horses for courses, I just don't want to see Jack in a height mismatch 1 on 1 with it being dropped on his head

It can be a part of the plan for a player to lose to an extent, as long as the loss isn't too great.

If you broke down how many goals a KPD concedes in a game and then created a probability distribution, The gap between the 10th percentile and 90th percentile would be less than you think. That is before considering if the KPD is actually at fault for the goal being scored.

It can be a part of the plan for a player to lose to an extent, as long as the loss isn't too great.

If you broke down how many goals a KPD concedes in a game and then created a probability distribution, The gap between the 10th percentile and 90th percentile would be less than you think. That is before considering if the KPD is actually at fault for the goal being scored.
Yeah I'd probably be more ok with it if the midfield was more consistent

Yeah I'd probably be more ok with it if the midfield was more consistent

It is because our midfield isn't consistent that we have to gamble. All things being equal we lose. So lets makes things not be equal.

An extra small down back means we have an easier time moving the ball and we'll have an easier time getting an extra player into possession chains, which means less stoppages etc.

It is because our midfield isn't consistent that we have to gamble. All things being equal we lose. So lets makes things not be equal.

An extra small down back means we have an easier time moving the ball and we'll have an easier time getting an extra player into possession chains, which means less stoppages etc.
Would certainly make it interesting

Also, I wonder what it would look like if that small was a 194cm mid?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome to Geelong, Tanner Bruhn

Back