Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Jack Lukosius

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you telling me we might have a forward who is a reliable and long set shot at goal? Nah, can't be true.
How does he go sitting under high balls inside 50 with 4 defenders hanging off him though?

How does he go sitting under high balls inside 50 with 4 defenders hanging off him though?
Heaven forbid, we may have to actually change our gameplan now!?

Give me a forward line of Mitch, Luko and Marshall (health pending). Leading non stop and creating space.

Well we need a forward, and Luko probably the best on one the market so i guess it makes sense. But I have serious doubts that he could stand up in a big final, or could play in our system of just bombing in the F50 and hoping for the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The new Alipate Carlile

(folks will still be unable to spell his surname, 10 years into his Port career)

Probably have to overpay , but its a desperate need. Comes with lots of flaws but we are pretty desperate, another development tall in draft for the future as well. Need now to secure some small forwards ie Richards see what he does. Reckon Perryman is a nice to have but not as critical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Jack Lukosius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back