Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought our senior players were the let down today, not the coach. Prestia, Hopper, Taranto DE below 30%, shai not sighted, Dusty no impact. Nank ordinary. Baker ditto and need I mention Short. And if chances were taken we win. Young brigade contributed pretty well along with Vlastuin & Broad. Clean house and get some blokes who are keen.
Someone watching the game 💯

Thought our senior players were the let down today, not the coach. Prestia, Hopper, Taranto DE below 30%, shai not sighted, Dusty no impact. Nank ordinary. Baker ditto and need I mention Short. And if chances were taken we win. Young brigade contributed pretty well along with Vlastuin & Broad. Clean house and get some blokes who are keen.
Left a hell of a lot of goals on the table due to basic skill errors

It was unnecessary and things haven’t been right from the start. He’s basically lost some senior players.
You are right, its been obivious the longer the seasom has gone on.

Its like people forgot hoe the season started.need a refresher?

Dimma's Gold Coast vs Yze's Tigers

1000011436.jpg

That was how "pumped" the senior group were to stick it up Dimma for "team Adem".

Its all good & well to say "let em leave if they are not true tigers", but these are the same blokes you all were practically blowing weekly previous to 2024. You loved them & didnt question their loyalty.

So what changed? You? Them? The club? The coach?

All of the above.

And who are we replacing them with? We have zero interest in the FA market & no appeal for good players to want to ",join the tribe" . We have nil young talent that has even provided the slightest amount of potential to make a sane person to proclaim " we got a future AA there". So how do we improve?

The draft.

How many good picks did we use last year?

None.

So if we are rebuilding via the draft on the back of 2 years of "DNP" in the topend of the draft, how long will it take toget competitive again? Most likeky 5-8years.

Thats where we are at. So what exactly are you trying to defend here? TI is 100% right. Pissing on your much loved & succesful predessor legacy as you are walking in as his untried, inproven replacement..... how does that earn "trust & respect"?

This Is Fine GIF

Im one if the few here that had my head out of the clubs ass when the season started & put our 2024 prospects at "bottom 5 - to wooden spoon". I knew how shit the list likely was, but even from my low bar of expectation this has been an awful first year by Adem. There is not a single part of his year i could give above a "C" grade on.

Last edited:
If it's true that players are upset that a photo was moved.. then the players should go. The tail does not wag the dog.
You sweep away possum poo, not the hard-earned success of senior players.

Dumb act. Nothing Yze does comes across as particularly sharp.

What is his 'one wood'?

He is not a great media performer- very underwhelming

He doesn't seem to be a player-whisperer, haven't seen one player with mental issues (e.g. Cumbo types) really turn it around.

Is he a hard man on the track? Doubt it.

Game day he seems very conservative, doesn't make moves proactively. Not sure we have a clear brand of play.

Just seems like an all-round OK/meh performer, maybe he is a draft genius, we will see.

If it's true that players are upset that a photo was moved.. then the players should go. The tail does not wag the dog.
He's got a Wooden Spoon team portrait to put up now. You don't walk into a new job and start removing any successful memorabilia and positive history, especially after 37 years of failure as well as people that built that success still under you.
At least build some success first before you start shaking the house up.
I think Yze is actually immature and doesn't realize the seriousness of what his actions could do bc he doesn't think about it first. It's the same with how he continues to back in the same guys and covers for them by saying they're trying. Then giggling at player failures or errors. He unfortunately has low standards and partly bc the people at the top have them as well and are not putting any pressure on him to perform as they're failing as well bc they have other interests. People saying today was one of our strongest team, yet the result was the same against a younger side.
He needs to lift his game as he now has beaten the 1897 VFA Richmond team as the worst performed coach. This time next year will be interesting.

Last edited:
It’s funny how there’s double standards in the AFL world.

If Yze went to the Suns and they were performing exactly how they are now the knives would be out about how they haven’t improved at all.
But since it’s Dimma who went there he’s had a free pass so far.

I Reckon the 3 flags , proven, tangible results & the ability to talk clearly & professionally in pressers might make a bit of difference:expressionless:

Yze failed to sabotage our future this time but Mark my words he just might get us mid table next year if old and dud players arnt removed this year as well as trading our currency.

Needs to be directed from above to rebuild and develop for our future not try and be a master coach now.

Yze failed to sabotage our future this time but Mark my words he just might get us mid table next year if old and dud players arnt removed this year as well as trading our currency.

Needs to be directed from above to rebuild and develop for our future not try and be a master coach now.
Yep he needs better support at the top as well as assistants, but is he going to be able to still perform will be the key.

He's got a Wooden Spoon team portrait to put up now. You don't walk into a new job and start removing any successful memorabilia and positive history, especially after 37 years of failure as well as people that built that success still under you.
I think Yze is actually immature and doesn't realize the seriousness of what his actions could do bc he doesn't think about it first. It's the same with how he continues to back in the same guys and covers for them by saying they're trying. He unfortunately has low standards and partly bc the people at the top have them as well and are not putting any pressure on him to perform as they're failing as well bc they have other interests. People saying today was one of our strongest team, yet the result was the same against a younger side.
He needs to lift his game as he now has beaten the 1897 VFA Richmond team as the worst performed coach. This time next year will be interesting.

At the time I was struck by that. One would think you'd come in and embrace the history. IN SAYING THAT, many of us at the beginning of the year were also of the opinion that we had hung onto history and this was a good thing. It's a very fine line. Did Adem get it wrong in hindsight? Possibly, but it was bold and he wasn't alone in supporting it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he’s not up to it adem. players have no confidence.
At what point is the onus on the players to get the confidence they need though?

I don’t want us to become like Essendon where the players stop “playing for the coach” every second year.

They just have to get on with what they have now

Stand down Adem, it’s in the clubs best interests

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Wouldn’t matter who coached us this year it’s the same result. What yze needs is more support from the club and supporters.

At the time I was struck by that. One would think you'd come in and embrace the history. IN SAYING THAT, many of us at the beginning of the year were also of the opinion that we had hung onto history and this was a good thing. It's a very fine line. Did Adem get it wrong in hindsight? Possibly, but it was bold and he wasn't alone in supporting it.
Fair enough , but i didn't feel comfortable bc a lot of players that were part of that success were still there. The senior group may have went with it, but that's not everyone and as we know if a group votes for something then not all maybe in favour. It's the majority rules. The camel was another unnecessary attraction he could've done without. Both have now worked against him and he looks stupid now to the football world.

Fair enough , but i didn't feel comfortable bc a lot of players that were part of that success were still there. The senior group may have went with it, but that's not everyone and as we know if a group votes for something then not all maybe in favour. It's the majority rules. The camel was another unnecessary attraction he could've done without. Both have now worked against him and he looks stupid now to the football world.
Do you just copy and paste this every day. We get your view as everyone does. The Camel and the photo are the least of our problems.

I think Yze is actually immature and doesn't realize the seriousness of what his actions could do bc he doesn't think about it first. It's the same with how he continues to back in the same guys and covers for them by saying they're trying. He unfortunately has low standards and partly bc the people at the top have them as well and are not putting any pressure on him to perform as they're failing as well bc they have other interests. People saying today was one of our strongest team, yet the result was the same against a younger side.

I highly doubt any of the players even think about it anymore dude, no one at the club would be thinking about it anymore. They are professionals and think about more important things than a photo

I highly doubt any of the players even think about it anymore dude, no one at the club would be thinking about it anymore. They are professionals and think about more important things than a photo
Only selected posters. Any excuse to blame the coach unfortunately. Camel 🐫 or photo fault not the injuries.

Do you just copy and paste this every day. We get your view as everyone does. The Camel and the photo are the least of our problems.
No they are not bc they were instigated by our coach and we are the worst performed Richmond team ever, so that's a big problem there. You also post your views supporting him and i have no issue with you doing that. So why are you allowed to copy and paste your arguments defending Yze and we can't put down our cases where we think he started out on the wrong foot?
First impressions stick and we're uncertain about this. Your guess is good as mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back