Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Communication is one of the most important skills a coach can have.

He definitely needs to work on this.
He communicates well, so what if he says umm occasionally.

Hardwick was sent to Harvard to improve his PR and communication skills.
Whilst developing a game plan which he taught the players over Skype

This. In no way can we judge Yze on this year. No coach in AFL history dealt the cards Yze has been given, in his first year as coach, would've dragged us out of the bottom 4 this year.

Agree.

Although I don’t think we would have won the additional six games to not be a bottom 4 team.

Regardless, I always thought this season whilst not a mulligan should be judged very loosely. A new list, new infrastructure, first time coaching at a new club. Everything before now for Yze has been theoretical, and so it’s a season worth of finding what works and what doesn’t etc.

Even the best coaches in sport can struggle early. This upcoming pre-season is massive to determine where Yze will take this team as its head coach.

Agree.

Although I don’t think we would have won the additional six games to not be a bottom 4 team.

Regardless, I always thought this season whilst not a mulligan should be judged very loosely. A new list, new infrastructure, first time coaching at a new club. Everything before now for Yze has been theoretical, and so it’s a season worth of finding what works and what doesn’t etc.

Even the best coaches in sport can struggle early. This upcoming pre-season is massive to determine where Yze will take this team as its head coach.

Exactly. This season was a write off, from the start, I knew that, you clearly did and so did the club. Those with the knives out early and judging Yze who has just started his tenure as coach of Richmond.....seriously have some patience and put a little thought into what you're writing.

Exactly. This season was a write off, from the start, I knew that, you clearly did and so did the club. Those with the knives out early and judging Yze who has just started his tenure as coach of Richmond.....seriously have some patience and put a little thought into what you're writing.
Good to see a true positive comment.

To those that are already calling for Yze's knifing, remember our revolving door of the '80s and '90s? Let's not repeat that please. 2025 will be the first year that Yze has control of all list factors.
I think only a small minority are calling for his sacking now, but a lot of us are in the camp of "we're very flipping worried" nothing has gone right for him or the club but he has a truck ton of work this pre season to ensure we're more competitive, fitter, stronger, skilful and cohesive else he won't survive in 2026. No coach can sustain a single digit winning percentage. Nor should they.

To those that are already calling for Yze's knifing, remember our revolving door of the '80s and '90s? Let's not repeat that please. 2025 will be the first year that Yze has control of all list factors.
whats goin on adem

I think only a small minority are calling for his sacking now, but a lot of us are in the camp of "we're very flipping worried" nothing has gone right for him or the club but he has a truck ton of work this pre season to ensure we're more competitive, fitter, stronger, skilful and cohesive else he won't survive in 2026. No coach can sustain a single digit winning percentage. Nor should they.
Exactly mate it's just common sense and we know Yze has picked up a lot of broken glass, but the worst performed RFC coach isn't going to cut it if he can't improve us. It will be more a financial decision than a competence one and there was a hint of that in the President's interview yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maybe they shoulda thought of that when they didnt get rid of louie last year

Whilst developing a game plan which he taught the players over Skype

You were a gun coach Sunshine?
Do you reckon you’d continuously like to improve your skill set? How about an Effective Leadership course conducted by one of the most prestigious business schools on the planet?
Of course you would.

p.s. it worked

You were a gun coach Sunshine?
Do you reckon you’d continuously like to improve your skill set? How about an Effective Leadership course conducted by one of the most prestigious business schools on the planet?
Of course you would.

p.s. it worked
yep the game plan on Skype.

what if they keep louie for next year and everyone gets injured again, can we still not judge him then ?
As a s and c coach myself I’ll be very frustrated if they don’t change that department

However, that still falls in give him the off season, wasn’t cleaning house in his first off season in which he started late

UMMMM I don't know UMMMM
As I have said it could be a speech disorder. A friend of mine had it didn’t make them less of a person in a job they are good at. So any excuse to criticise.

As a s and c coach myself I’ll be very frustrated if they don’t change that department

However, that still falls in give him the off season, wasn’t cleaning house in his first off season in which he started late
you should apply m8

As I have said it could be a speech disorder. A friend of mine had it didn’t make them less of a person in a job they are good at. So any excuse to criticise.
Relax as we were having a joke with a troll. Try and follow the flow of a conversation before you start getting on your high horse. I couldn’t give a fxxk about Yze’ um um um , but am more concerned with his um um um coaching.

He doesn’t have a speech disorder ffs as if he did he wouldn’t be an AFL coach . A speech disorder is bugs bunny stuff.

He doesn’t have a speech disorder ffs as if he did he wouldn’t be an AFL coach . A speech disorder is bugs bunny stuff.
Why couldn’t one coach or do any job for that matter. That’s a weak excuse they can do any job anyone else can. As I said a friend of mine does it and it can be a disorder.

Why couldn’t one coach or do any job for that matter. That’s a weak excuse they can do any job anyone else can. As I said a friend of mine does it and it can be a disorder.
Not at this level and it would’ve been well documented by now. I don’t see his ummmms more worse than most afl or nrl coaches. It’s hyped up bs and some people on here are pulling a short straw using that as leverage against him. His only speech difficulties he has are more in experience and confidence in engaging and dealing with the media. Maybe he could do the same Harvard course Hardwick completed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back