Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Towsend lost form early 18.Plodder Caddy lost his spot up fwd, too slow for wing.
Stack? Too ****ing wild off field
Jack the mongrel Higgins? yuk Better off at St Kilda..
Pickett maybe. became a ball butcher
but DAN BUTLER a mongrel?
But I'm blind in one eye can't see out the other. So I missed Dan the Mongrel Butler up our fwd line
Lower melting temperature than butter our mate Dan.

Exactly right its like any business or product. Your selling the ideal. Investors dont invest and buyers dont buy if you present an unattractive product. Imagine if fast food ads had burgers that resembled the smashed lumps of bread and meat you actually get.
Might stop some, probably works for Groupie_ though.

We were 14 wins off top 4, even with an average run with injuries we were still nowhere near it c’mon

None of us were talking top 4 at the same point even with the most optimistic expectations

Plenty on here thought we’d be finals bound and maybe more, don’t make shit up

Don't know why but I have a legit feeling McQualter will get the job at WCE and do way better than Yze.

View attachment 2112705
Hard to judge when it’s 2 totally different lists. So can’t compare as it’s not like for like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 2021 when the wheels fell off after the Eagles loss in Perth, I said the club needed to accept its over ASAP and try to rebuild the club immediately. If it kept fooling itself into thinking it had "one more" combined with the, clearly, declining culture that steadily dropped away in a complete linear fashion. I painted a pretty dour future for the club if it didn't change its course. The reality was far far worse than anything i ever painted. I have just watched Dustin Martin, Dan Rioli, Liam Baker, Shai Bolton, Jack Graham(hopefully), Kane Lambert, Brendan Gale, Neil Balme(pushed), Jason Castagna & that swine Damian Hardwick all quit on the club. Yze, might be the least impressive coach from a leadership point we have had since "The Geesh" who honestly looked and spoke like he should be running a furniture store. We haven't hit a clear "win" on a draft pick since Balta & Baker in 2017. The situation i predicted, which was apparently far too dark and morbid to be considered anything but troll-bait, was actually far far better than the situation we are currently in. And i didn't even mention the Hopper/Taranto trades.

Club is in its worse position since the early-mid 80's. We have a possible historical swag of draft picks to use as the bitter-sweet side effect of an entire era of players quitting on us - but i currently have little faith that the club will use these picks wisely and be in a position to develop those kids the right way. It feels like 2004 all over again tbh. The closest sniff i have to a sign of hope is that Blake Caracella is coming back. Take that in for a moment. That's where our "hope" lives - an assistant coach is returning, to once again be, our assistant coach.

In 2021 when the wheels fell off after the Eagles loss in Perth, I said the club needed to accept its over ASAP and try to rebuild the club immediately. If it kept fooling itself into thinking it had "one more" combined with the, clearly, declining culture that steadily dropped away in a complete linear fashion. I painted a pretty dour future for the club if it didn't change its course. The reality was far far worse than anything i ever painted. I have just watched Dustin Martin, Dan Rioli, Liam Baker, Shai Bolton, Jack Graham(hopefully), Kane Lambert, Brendan Gale, Neil Balme(pushed), Jason Castagna & that swine Damian Hardwick all quit on the club. Yze, might be the least impressive coach from a leadership point we have had since "The Geesh" who honestly looked and spoke like he should be running a furniture store. We haven't hit a clear "win" on a draft pick since Balta & Baker in 2017. The situation i predicted, which was apparently far too dark and morbid to be considered anything but troll-bait, was actually far far better than the situation we are currently in. And i didn't even mention the Hopper/Taranto trades.

Club is in its worse position since the early-mid 80's. We have a possible historical swag of draft picks to use as the bitter-sweet side effect of an entire era of players quitting on us - but i currently have little faith that the club will use these picks wisely and be in a position to develop those kids the right way. It feels like 2004 all over again tbh. The closest sniff i have to a sign of hope is that Blake Caracella is coming back. Take that in for a moment. That's where our "hope" lives - an assistant coach is returning, to once again be, our assistant coach.
Spot on , I wonder how the Dumma love fest is going on ?

Just back the bloke in. We’re right at the beginning of a rebuild that hopefully takes 2 years but may go 3, 4 or 5. If we’re still shit after that, then it is what it is and we can admit our mistakes but until then we have to back Yze and support him. He will get better as the group does.

Last edited:

I reckon Shane Dunne is very good

bingo

Put that rumor to bed.

Beaten by Saints lol

Shaking Head No GIF by GIPHY News

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back