Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

No. Anyone that thinks someone else could do better in our current position is incorrect. 1 player to have played every game ffs.
Mate we had 27 tackles for the game last week , regardless of personnel there is no excuse for lack of effort

Mate we had 27 tackles for the game last week , regardless of personnel there is no excuse for lack of effort

The most disgusting performance I’ve seen in a long time. No pressure, no want to contest, no want to physically make a difference. This is life under Yze. Bruise free football. Get used to it.

look at our list, so many holes to plug, and the guys who should be playing well are down on form or injured.

Not much a coach can do, we lost it with the selection committee 2 and a half years ago when we were playing cooked stars and not giving kids a chance. now we are paying for it. not Adams fault IMO.
also the inability of Richmond to play senior players in the VFL. McIntosh dropped for one game, was it.

Well every list decision, selection decision has added up to a spoon.

We've ended up out doing North without going full North on the list. If that ain't alarm bells. No CEO is not good, but I'm sure 99% of the interview will be how to pull the club out of this on field crisis.

also the inability of Richmond to play senior players in the VFL. McIntosh dropped for one game, was it.

Well every list decision, selection decision has added up to a spoon.

We've ended up out doing North without going full North on the list. If that ain't alarm bells. No CEO is not good, but I'm sure 99% of the interview will be how to pull the club out of this on field crisis.
More likely 99%of the interview will be about what causes we can further

The most disgusting performance I’ve seen in a long time. No pressure, no want to contest, no want to physically make a difference. This is life under Yze. Bruise free football. Get used to it.
They're looking for the finishing line, calm down FFS. Why is it that the nellies are the most angry about how the team is performing. I think quite a few posters on this board need to switch off from footy over summer, you are all on the verge of breakdowns, stop taking it so seriously.

They're looking for the finishing line, calm down FFS. Why is it that the nellies are the most angry about how the team is performing. I think quite a few posters on this board need to switch off from footy over summer, you are all on the verge of breakdowns, stop taking it so seriously.

Wait, you are saying we just need to cop players who represent our club and history and a coach who obviously has no idea? Just be ok it’s alright?

I think we need to shut down BigFooty now guys.

Also, I’ll ring my mates and let them know, catch up at the pub is now off, cause we need to stop caring about football.

Cheers lad.

Wait, you are saying we just need to cop players who represent our club and history and a coach who obviously has no idea? Just be ok it’s alright?

I think we need to shut down BigFooty now guys.

Also, I’ll ring my mates and let them know, catch up at the pub is now off, cause we need to stop caring about football.

Cheers lad.
I'm just saying chill out, look forward to the summer months and switch off from footy and come back in the new year refreshed as a fan, when you catch up with mates at the pub do all you do is talk footy, when i catch up footy is never talked about. I used to hate the off season but now i love it, no footy is the best or maybe i'm just finding other interest's in my life and footy is getting pushed down the order. I just found taking footy too seriously wasn't doing me any good and i can see on here some are not doing so well by how they are posting. Just my take is all.

These are freakin' professionals being afforded privileged positions. They should not be 'looking for the finishing line'. They should be going all out to prove that they are worthy of a list spot next year. They should not be putting their heads in the sand. Sorry, but this comment smacks of old school RFC mediocrity - something the club managed to shed but now looks like nosediving back into.

Yze needs to drive the standards. I'm not sure I'm seeing this. Something is not right with the coaching atm.

I'm just saying chill out, look forward to the summer months and switch off from footy and come back in the new year refreshed as a fan, when you catch up with mates at the pub do all you do is talk footy, when i catch up footy is never talked about. I used to hate the off season but now i love it, no footy is the best or maybe i'm just finding other interest's in my life and footy is getting pushed down the order. I just found taking footy too seriously wasn't doing me any good and i can see on here some are not doing so well by how they are posting. Just my take is all.

I have kids, who are all involved in sports. Two are in rep sides. My weekends are taken up with being a proud dad watching them. Basically they train and play 5 nights/days a week of which I want to attend 90% if work schedule allows.

I work a corporate job of which I run a team nationally. I’m on two boards (charities) and two committees (kids school and local footy netball club).

I am a member of a golf club and try and sneak in 9-18 holes once a week at least.

I catch up with mates at said golf club for a dinner and beer once a week (long standing) where we discuss football and family.

I take part in half marathons whenever I can. Run every morning from 5am to 6am.

I have a wife who tolerates me lol.

I’d say my life is full. But my passion other than family is this football club and I have been a member for over 35 years including being on the coterie. So jumping on BigFooty, which is now more regular than I envisioned, and voicing an opinion of what has happened to our club, is my right.

I have kids, who are all involved in sports. Two are in rep sides. My weekends are taken up with being a proud dad watching them. Basically they train and play 5 nights/days a week of which I want to attend 90% if work schedule allows.

I work a corporate job of which I run a team nationally. I’m on two boards (charities) and two committees (kids school and local footy netball club).

I am a member of a golf club and try and sneak in 9-18 holes once a week at least.

I catch up with mates at said golf club for a dinner and beer once a week (long standing) where we discuss football and family.

I take part in half marathons whenever I can. Run every morning from 5am to 6am.

I’d say my life is full. But my passion other than family is this football club and I have been a member for over 35 years including being on the coterie. So jumping on BigFooty, which is now more regular than I envisioned, and voicing an opinion of what has happened to our club, is my right.
sounds like you should be sponsoring our guernsey mang

sounds like you should be sponsoring our guernsey mang

Our CEO and chair are both Collingwood members and we have a relationship there. Small relationship but one regardless. I don’t get involved in that as I’d be wasting energy trying to get our club in. Especially now as we look a basket case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have the EPL too look forward to…..

Saints only had 34 but I suppose coz they generally had the footy
Saints had a plan to possess the ball with a kick-mark style of game, denying Richmond the chance of playing the contested game that Yze wanted. Saints had 144 uncontested marks to our 96. It was circle-work for both teams and a win for Ross Lyon’s strategy.

Russell Westbrook Reaction GIF by NBA

Watched Coaches’ Night on AFL360, and Yze gave a performance no better or worse than most coaches. His responses were what you’d expect from a coach in the same situation. No interesting insights, but also no ammunition for the media to cause trouble.
Had a crack at poaching Bont from Bevo lol

Tackling and pressure, intensity is not negotiable that's on the players bread butter of footy not on coaching.

We need to get some support around Yze,a good step in letting Teague go but who will replace him?Benny told us we were entering a new dawn beginning of 2024,sure does not feel like it.
To late to get Peggy back I guess,the place seemed to run a lot smoother when she was there.Why are we not spending some money getting top people in,Dimma got a heap of support in 2016 we got Newy and Ziebel.Time to open the vault and put some money back into the football dept.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back