Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay what is our gamestyle, the players don't even seem sure of themselves, I can't see anything what we are trying to do.
With Hardwick it was obvious of how we played.

Yze even said when he got the job Richmond have gone away from what made them good the last couple of years in terms of pressure? what has Yze brought our pressure is non-exisent it's worse than ever, I can cop our skills being bad but our effort in the first quarter was disgusting.

If not the players you have to put in the coach for them not playing for you & lacking motivation.
I think game style claims are full of shite generally. We canā€™t attack coz the players will turn it over(see first quarter). We canā€™t defend one on one because we have too many players worse than oppos. We canā€™t guard space (apologies to captain mcintosh) because other teams slice through. We canā€™t use the corridor because we turn it over. We canā€™t kick to a contest coz we have no good enough forwards or marking options. We canā€™t play slow coz we eventually cough it up or have to kick long to a contest. Which game plan have I missed or that we could use with this list that would work?

We are slower and less skilful than most teams

Which amazing game plans are North and WC using that is inspiring their supporters?

I think game style claims are full of shite generally. We canā€™t attack coz the players will turn it over(see first quarter). We canā€™t defend one on one because we have too many players worse than oppos. We canā€™t guard space (apologies to captain mcintosh) because other teams slice through. We canā€™t use the corridor because we turn it over. We canā€™t kick to a contest coz we have no good enough forwards or marking options. We canā€™t play slow coz we eventually cough it up or have to kick long to a contest. Which game plan have I missed or that we could use with this list that would work?

We are slower and less skilful than most teams

Which amazing game plans are North and WC using that is inspiring their supporters?
You talk way too much sense to belong on this thread , donā€™t you dare use a modicum of rationale to make a point , itā€™s bloated opinion or piss and wind only around here

Christ, the sooks should be applauding the impending spoon. We are going to set up for a ripper draft this year and probably next.

I'll remind those with short attention spans that the weagles spooned in 2010 and finished 4th in 2011, 5th in 2012, 2nd in 2015 and flag in 2018.

Brisbane were totally shit for about 5 years in a row then contended almost straight away.

You can't expect any team to make the finals when you take out the core we lost this season. ****, dimma was within a bees dick of getting sacked, we were "the worst team since Fitzroy" with no chance of rebuilding thanks to the compromised drafts.

Then Dimma changed his game plan from shit try-hard Hawthorn defence to chaos ball and we got 3 flags.

Right now IDGAF where we finish, I care that we nail the draft.

Some of the guys crying right now are the same bozos who wanted Hardwick sacked. What's that tell you?

If you want to rig the draft you have to yo yo up and down.

A few I interesting observations by a poster on puntroadend for people pointing the finger only on Yze.

"Funny thing was, a key drill on Thursday training, in fact the last major drill they did, was how we played in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. It was also where Yze had "stern" words with a couple of players on how to set up. So yes they prepped for the Hawks. Being unable/unwilling to execute was frustrating.

It was noticeable that they changed the midfield setup about half way through the 1st and further tweaked at quarter time. Wing setup changed as well."

Some of the mid-fielders got called out on Thurs as did set up positions. I'd argue our setup was poor initially yesterday and then our attitude/level of effort.

Won't name names as you only hear 1 or 2 convo's at training so there might have been more said so 1 convo possibly a little out of context isn't fully fair. My point was more that we had focused on setup and structure at training with reinforcement of certain setups and then didn't abide by it, initially, on Sunday and then showed we could in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Broad backs it up to

Think it's the worst of the AFL era; even total duds like Buckenara, Rhode, Neeld and Noble managed more wins in their first season.

Barassi at Melbourne in 1981 had 1 win but of course it wasn't his first coaching job. Probably worst season by a first-time coach you'd have to go back to Kevin Murray at Fitzroy in 1963.

I'd like to point out that while in terms of W/L it might be the worst in the AFL era, all this year we were never truly as bad as those Melbourne and Port Adelaide sides of the 2010s. Sure they got more wins but they also knew how to get thumped by 100+ continuously by many different teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christ, the sooks should be applauding the impending spoon. We are going to set up for a ripper draft this year and probably next.

I'll remind those with short attention spans that the weagles spooned in 2010 and finished 4th in 2011, 5th in 2012, 2nd in 2015 and flag in 2018.

Brisbane were totally shit for about 5 years in a row then contended almost straight away.

You can't expect any team to make the finals when you take out the core we lost this season. ****, dimma was within a bees dick of getting sacked, we were "the worst team since Fitzroy" with no chance of rebuilding thanks to the compromised drafts.

Then Dimma changed his game plan from shit try-hard Hawthorn defence to chaos ball and we got 3 flags.

Right now IDGAF where we finish, I care that we nail the draft.

Some of the guys crying right now are the same bozos who wanted Hardwick sacked. What's that tell you?

If you want to rig the draft you have to yo yo up and down.
Finally someone else that gets it and showing common sense.

Yze is going to make a lot of people look like idiots. Just like Hardwick did.

Canā€™t wait to bump this thread down the track, hopefully the idiots are still posting unlike like last time :$

Yze is going to make a lot of people look like idiots. Just like Hardwick did.

Canā€™t wait to bump this thread down the track, hopefully the idiots are still posting unlike like last time :$
What have you seen in his coaching that makes you think that?

3years, not that it matters atm. Getting the right people around him does.
Just wonderingā€¦
Iā€™m thinking we sat tight through this year knowing we had a lot more money in the soft cap than weā€™ve had for a while.
2018 Hardwick signs new contract
Caracella leaves. Soft cap is 9.5 mill
Flag
Flag
End of 2020 afl smacks us with 100thou fine and reduces soft cap by 3 mill
2021 Hardwick signs new contract, most successful coach
We ditch having a development coach

2024 Yze signs and Caracella comes back. Soft cap is 7.5 mill

Iā€™m hoping we got enough dough for a quality person whose a little closer to modern day footy for Balmeā€™s replacement.
To help Yze and be part of development.
Iā€™m guessing but I think we could be able consolidate even more in the FD.

Just wonderingā€¦
Iā€™m thinking we sat tight through this year knowing we had a lot more money in the soft cap than weā€™ve had for a while.
2018 Hardwick signs new contract
Caracella leaves. Soft cap is 9.5 mill
Flag
Flag
End of 2020 afl smacks us with 100thou fine and reduces soft cap by 3 mill
2021 Hardwick signs new contract, most successful coach
We ditch having a development coach

2024 Yze signs and Caracella comes back. Soft cap is 7.5 mill

Iā€™m hoping we got enough dough for a quality person whose a little closer to modern day footy for Balmeā€™s replacement.
To help Yze and be part of development.
Iā€™m guessing but I think we could be able consolidate even more in the FD.
louie still there

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back