Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you listen to the 12min version on club website, he said his big regret was he couldnā€™t give his best for ooze , donā€™t tell lies
Another good call from you šŸ˜‚
as in he didn't have to praise him ... he went out of his way to do it and I think that says a lot about Yze as a coach.

I was saying it reflects well on Yze

Yze is going to make a lot of people look like idiots. Just like Hardwick did.

Canā€™t wait to bump this thread down the track, hopefully the idiots are still posting unlike like last time :$
looking forward to this, all the fools wanting Yze sacked, go have a look at the sack Dimma thread.

Just wonderingā€¦
Iā€™m thinking we sat tight through this year knowing we had a lot more money in the soft cap than weā€™ve had for a while.
2018 Hardwick signs new contract
Caracella leaves. Soft cap is 9.5 mill
Flag
Flag
End of 2020 afl smacks us with 100thou fine and reduces soft cap by 3 mill
2021 Hardwick signs new contract, most successful coach
We ditch having a development coach

2024 Yze signs and Caracella comes back. Soft cap is 7.5 mill

Iā€™m hoping we got enough dough for a quality person whose a little closer to modern day footy for Balmeā€™s replacement.
To help Yze and be part of development.
Iā€™m guessing but I think we could be able consolidate even more in the FD.

Balme was replaced 5 years ago.

as in he didn't have to praise him ... he went out of his way to do it and I think that says a lot about Yze as a coach.

I was saying it reflects well on Yze

My bad. Apologies

Did you listen to the 12min version on club website, he said his big regret was he couldnā€™t give his best for ooze , donā€™t tell lies

No I disagree here. He went out of his way to say he was looking forward to seeing what Yze is building at Richmond and that a certain quote Adem stated stood out for him.

Is yze cleaning out our list already?
Yze has observed our list this year and apart from the retirements, he would absolutely have marked which players he considers can be de-listed or traded. He wouldn't had enough time to make those decisions last year when he was first appointed.
The in contract trade requests are always the ones that are the curve-ball that we need to make decisions on the run (prior to the draft) and hopefully we can trade either Rioli/Bolton plus Baker plus Graham for 3 1sts plus compo and then 2 more 1st next year for the remaining one of Rioli/Bolton which helps flatten out the bump of losing too many players in the one year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze has observed our list this year and apart from the retirements, he would absolutely have marked which players he considers can be de-listed or traded. He wouldn't had enough time to make those decisions last year when he was first appointed.
The in contract trade requests are always the ones that are the curve-ball that we need to make decisions on the run (prior to the draft) and hopefully we can trade either Rioli/Bolton plus Baker plus Graham for 3 1sts plus compo and then 2 more 1st next year for the remaining one of Rioli/Bolton which helps flatten out the bump of losing too many players in the one year.
The first time he has full control of the list. Another reason Yze needs to remain.

Is yze cleaning out our list already?

I think itā€™s highly unlikely weā€™ll see departures thatā€™ll surprise us

3 retirements (so far) maybe a 4th with Pickett reportedly against another season along with atleast 4 gone via trade & free agency

Would be a gutsy call by he and list management to bring the departures to over 10+

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

3 retirements (so far) maybe a 4th with Pickett reportedly against another season along with atleast 4 gone via trade & free agency

Would be a gutsy call by he and list management to bring the departures to over 10+

Check out our retirements and delistings from 2009-17. Some huge changes over ten a couple of times . Our list needs a massive turnover and fast.
Go through the years on this link. 2009 we had 12 retirements and delistings all up.

Last edited:

It will be a massive call if we make 10 plus changes.

We still waiting to hear if pickett or McIntosh will be given another contract.

Plus expect to see a few players delisted

Think Yze is deflated with the talk of losing Rioli & Bolton. He would have known the retirements were coming but not the trade requests.

You'd be asking for a contract extension i reckon to see you through the rebuild lol
As long as we see steady improvement, next year and 2026. No reason why he wouldnā€™t get an extension to do the rebuild.

Think Yze is deflated with the talk of losing Rioli & Bolton. He would have known the retirements were coming but not the trade requests.

You'd be asking for a contract extension i reckon to see you through the rebuild
Why would you risk doing that as he has two more years? Dimma had us improving in six months with Relton and Mason on our list. He needs to show some life by the end of next year otherwise he will be under scrutiny and pressure.

Why would you risk doing that as he has two more years? Dimma had us improving in six months with Relton and Mason on our list. He needs o show some light by the end of next year otherwise he will be under scrutiny and pressure.

I wouldnt, I am speaking from his perspective.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back