Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Yze may turn out good, he may turn out to be a dudd. We don't know yet.

It is funny how people cite Dimma's run as precedent that Yze will turn out good..Dimma was the exception, not the rule. We do all remember the previous three decades right?

So far it doesn't look good. But here's hoping it turns around..
Agree but I wonder how many coaches that were good or could have been good got the flick. Blues have had a lot of coaches in last 15 years. Is Voss the only one who was any good or did he just get lucky with a finally good mature list. Same for North. Were their previous coaches all crap? Would Clark have lasted at North this long if he was Yze?

Agree but I wonder how many coaches that were good or could have been good got the flick. Blues have had a lot of coaches in last 15 years. Is Voss the only one who was any good or did he just get lucky with a finally good mature list. Same for North. Were their previous coaches all crap? Would Clark have lasted at North this long if he was Yze?
Very true, some aren't given the chance to be good.. I suppose Dimma was given that chance when we backed him in after 2016.. there's a lesson in there somewhere, give em a chance, but it's also a fine line in persisting with someone too long who can't do it. I don't envy those who make these decisions!

Or we could tank for another spoon and get the 2025 Riley Reid.
Riley Reid GIF by Alissandra

Yeah I guess if we play mainly kids and get competitive against the stronger sides I'd accept 3 wins as a pass.
Not going to even worry about win/loss as a benchmark
It’s far to simplistic to judge a young list with potential gaps

Biggest thing will be overall growth of individual players especially those who have taken a step forward this year

It’s impossible to judge the growth in 1 year of players drafted in the same year so I’ll be looking at how he manages playing kids in natural positions

The emergence of a cohesive gameplan that can have us being competitive And how the team seemingly buys into it (or doesn’t)

**** brings back some memories being this shit again
Reckoned we were going to be a hard team to beat right at the end of this video. We turned out to be the easiest.

**** brings back some memories being this shit again
if the afl didnt bring in equalisation of footy dept spending cos of the aligned leasure business we'd be killing it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckoned we were going to be a hard team to beat right at the end of this video. We turned out to be the easiest.

Makes it hard with a lot of players unavailable, as well as a lot of youth in the side.

Yze may turn out good, he may turn out to be a dudd. We don't know yet.

It is funny how people cite Dimma's run as precedent that Yze will turn out good..Dimma was the exception, not the rule. We do all remember the previous three decades right?

So far it doesn't look good. But here's hoping it turns around..

Dimma also radically changed the way he did basically everything around his coaching didn’t he? So when the critics came for him, they were correct.

He had to change. When he did, he also got in guys like Leppa and Caracella who took a lot on to make the team function. He didn’t do it alone and in fact, a lot of the set up and pre season was done by not him.

People point to this as justification of blindly backing the club at all costs. Deep thinking and analysing of the situation wholistically tells a different story.

Right now, Yze has shown to be naive and some absolute flaws. Caracella coming in to support hopefully helps him out. But to say his season hasn’t been anything other than a disaster is wrong. Plain wrong.

Dimma also radically changed the way he did basically everything around his coaching didn’t he? So when the critics came for him, they were correct.

He had to change. When he did, he also got in guys like Leppa and Caracella who took a lot on to make the team function. He didn’t do it alone and in fact, a lot of the set up and pre season was done by not him.

People point to this as justification of blindly backing the club at all costs. Deep thinking and analysing of the situation wholistically tells a different story.

Right now, Yze has shown to be naive and some absolute flaws. Caracella coming in to support hopefully helps him out. But to say his season hasn’t been anything other than a disaster is wrong. Plain wrong.
Yze has had his arse absolutely handed to him in 2024 and has spent a majority of the year drowning. I hope he has learnt a lot and can apply these learnings to 2025 and beyond

There are a large number of senior players that appear that their best is a long way behind them or they just didn't have the hunger/drive to push again this year. Coupled with the massive injury toll, the younger players had no choice but to step in (or be thrown in) and there was always going to fluctuations in their output.
A first year coach in his position is probably not going to rip paint of the walls with spraying the players as he knows he needs as many younger players to be with him for the long haul.
We just need to thank the guys that delivered success and and respectfully move onto the next phase of this great club!

Made a post in the preview about Yze's speech about the dream time jumper and MRJ getting to wear it and how uninspired it was.
Can honestly anyone say after watching that "****, I want to give everything I've got for this man."
I think 90% are thinking "just shut the **** up so we can go back to watching Netflix"

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back