Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Made a post in the preview about Yze's speech about the dream time jumper and MRJ getting to wear it and how uninspired it was.
Can honestly anyone say after watching that "****, I want to give everything I've got for this man."
I think 90% are thinking "just shut the **** up so we can go back to watching Netflix"
I had no issue with it tbh, good gesture though to wear it.

Made a post in the preview about Yze's speech about the dream time jumper and MRJ getting to wear it and how uninspired it was.
Can honestly anyone say after watching that "****, I want to give everything I've got for this man."
I think 90% are thinking "just shut the **** up so we can go back to watching Netflix"
You’d twist anything to suit your cynical bias , looked to me he had the audience in the palm of his hand, was a good decision , if you were even half right don’t think mrj would have just signed a contract , perhaps take your own advice

A lot of it is context and perception I reckon. How would most of the worlds most inspiring sport speeches look if the team didn't win?

Swap it with Dimmas 2020 grand final half time speech and have him present it in that moment and it would be viewed the exact same on here.

I don't think motivation is his best strrength, but I think we do need to consider context.

Spoke to an ex hawthorn premiership player yesterday. A couple of things he said about Richmond, Benny should have left when he announced he was going to Tassie, and how yze is definitely not the answer to propelling us back up the ladder. He says he is someone that doesn't inspire much.

Spoke to an ex hawthorn premiership player yesterday. A couple of things he said about Richmond, Benny should have left when he announced he was going to Tassie, and how yze is definitely not the answer to propelling us back up the ladder. He says he is someone that doesn't inspire much.
Sounds an awful lot like Loyd and watsons surprise at dimmas journey to a senior coach, the key to us “propelling” up the ladder as you put it is in the hands of Blair Hartley right now , time will tell the impact ooze will have but right now it’s a moot point coz we ain’t got anywhere near the cattle only a fool would think otherwise

Sounds an awful lot like Loyd and watsons surprise at dimmas journey to a senior coach, the key to us “propelling” up the ladder as you put it is in the hands of Blair Hartley right now , time will tell the impact ooze will have but right now it’s a moot point coz we ain’t got anywhere near the cattle only a fool would think otherwise
Toce is the most important man at PRO atm and probably the best person in the club.

Toce is the most important man at PRO atm and probably the best person in the club.
Toce/ Blair have the most important roles right now , get it right and we will track in right direction, I think we ll get some much needed qty onto the list and they’ll get their chance too coz they’ll be plenty of openings

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And it’s pretty safe to come out with that opinion given where we are on ladder. Has he been saying all along. How many bad calls has he made.

I have made so many shite predictions over the years that it’s safe to say I have no idea

lol seriously. This is like the Noah Balta wanting to leave because he didn’t smile in photos a few years back

Today marks the end of the Hardwick era with as few as 8 of the 2017-2020 Premiership players possibly being on the list as we enter 2025.

To be honest I'm actually more excited about what is to come under Yze than at the same time under Hardwick, because with Hardwick we knew that we had the stars to build around with Jack Cotchin Rance & Martin on the list. As it stands we've got some quality players, but none are at the level that those 4 were. So we're going to be able to go through the journey of unearthing those genuine stars and watch them develop together and lead us back to finals and hopefully back to winning premierships.

The worst coach to have access to a bunch of top 20 picks

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
how about having one of the worst lists in the comp, with a shit load of unavailable players.

It’s been a tough year for Adem, no doubt, but so far he hasn’t inspired me with confidence. He really needs to show something in 2025.

It starts now for Adem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back