Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to heck Livingstone off. It's all gone to shite since Gale and co knifed Balmey to put Dimma's yes man in charge of the footy department

No way Balmey lets Dimma trade our future away for Taranto and Hopper and then lets Fly, Leppa & Kingsley walk out the door.

There’s strong rumours Dimma is wanting him north.

I wouldn’t cry if he was to go.

Blair is a different story, I do think he has some genius qualities. He’s a bit aloof and different, but that adds to his brilliance.

We need to get in the best. Livingstone to me doesn’t represent this. Kinnear Beatson may want a role more guidance as he looks to transition out. Guy has seen it all and knows football more than most. He’d support Toce and Blair no end and be able to do contracts and support our coaches.

I think it’s time now to work on getting Trent Cotchin back in an executive role. Head of Leadership and Performance at the club. The progress of our players mental side and culture falls on him and his branch. He's proven himself already at another club. We don’t need to see more. Help us build that foundation properly.

Jake Batchelor seems like a cheap option and may need support to help develop our kids and also structure our development program. And himself. Matthew Knights has experience in abundance. He’s won a flag at VFL level. Bring him home, he’s always wanted that. Head of Development role would be perfect. Sit in the VFL and on the bench at AFL level whilst we have that young team.

I would target one more senior coach to support Adem as well. Cameron Bruce is now a Premiership assistant coach. Is there a chance to reunite? Possibly. He’d be amazing next to Yze and alongside Caracella, Newman, Rutten and Morris.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back