Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

On the back of his speech tonight at the JDM, i really hope he is put overseas to get some leadership skills. He has been lambasted as being too soft and close with the players and thr JDM was the perfect place to come out firing and make a statement.

Not stumble through his words and keep putting his hand in his pocket and then pulling it out to touch his phone/papers.
What I noticed too. I’d like to see how he speaks without the cameras and crowd though. If he’s like that in the change rooms then we are truely stuffed

Hadn’t watched the Yze speech until just now. What the hell was wrong with it? I thought it poignant, to the point. Loved the points around the younger players, and laying the challenge to them. Sounded very much line in the sand as mentioned earlier. Started with a few ums (nerves maybe) but as he got into the speech I thought it was well delivered. I think a few here are getting a bit caught up in a certain narrative and are losing their objectivity
I thought getting caught up in a narrative and loosing objective was a necessity to post on BF

chimp on 3aw says he'd probably like to coach one day

When can he start?

I can't believe there are people here asking "what was wrong with his speech?".

I have heard Area Leaders for companies that have more Area Leaders than their are AFL coaches, earning about $110k a year & in their 20's do a better job than that. He has had a month to get this speech right ffs. There was no spark lit from that while he waffled on naming a series of VFL quality kids in the early-mid 20's "standing up" by being given games due to players getting injured VS earning a spot.

He said things like "collectively we have the responsibility to fast track the development of this group, & who knows where that could take us".

I was hoping that, you as the coach, might tell us that actually. Where is this taking us? Does anyone at the club know?

Last edited:
When can he start?

I can't believe there are people here asking "what was wrong with his speech?".

I have heard Area Leaders for companies that have more Area Leaders than their are AFL coaches, earning about $110k a year & in their 20's do a better job than that. He has had a month to get this speech right ffs. There was no spark lit from that while he waffled on naming a series of VFL quality kids in the early-mid 20's "standing up" by being given games due to players getting injured VS earning a spot.

He said things like "collectively we have the responsibility to fast track the development of this group, & who knows where that could take us".

I was hoping that, you as the coach, might tell us that actually. Where is this taking us? Does anyone at the club know?
Spot on. There’s a lot of hoping and guessing, I wanna hear belief, otherwise the players certainly won’t believe

Thanks man, Jesus was pretty cool and personally the type of guy I would want at a party. Why? Well, he could turn water in wine. Slap a few fish together and boomski, fish and chips for everyone etc etc.
Or was this your come to Jesus moment and realise I have been right all along?

Thanks man, Jesus was pretty cool and personally the type of guy I would want at a party. Why? Well, he could turn water in wine. Slap a few fish together and boomski, fish and chips for everyone etc etc.
Or was this your come to Jesus moment and realise I have been right all along?
nah mate you're the lamb .lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah mate, I'm not the one saying the grapevine is telling me Yze is in trouble at next seasons end if things don't improve. Your words. How'd you go with Dusty's retirement? You're claiming a toxic environment where you're surprised punches weren't thrown at the JD medal all the way from your living room in Lakes Entrance, you're clogging up the Jack Graham thread with your hatred, now you're in here talking about Yze and your grapevine. Just saying, there's a theme to your posting.
Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back