Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

that team had a flag in them with Richo back and northey at the helm

unfortunately we had ol m8 robbie walls from 96
And all swooper wanted was an extra year for some security and we said no.
Will remain one of the biggest **** ups in our history.

And all swooper wanted was an extra year for some security and we said no.
Will remain one of the biggest **** ups in our history.
shouldve gave him a contract till 2002

I'm still hoping Yze and the coaching staff can turn the ship around albeit in small steps and and at least progress to some improvement.

Surely things at the club aren't THAT bad??.....
as Adummm would say himself......

Awkward Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

It's really strange... I can't decipher it but my guess is it's a pat on the back. Which is annoying and submissive. If I was Yze, I'd be thinking "**** you campaigner"
He only coached him for a season and really should stay out of issues like that . Jack actually only played 14games under him and they lost every one of them. It’s a surprising comment and there’s really nothing to gain from it . Yze should remain focused on his job next season as he’s got a mountain to climb. I still stand by my comments earlier in the year that I find him to be immature and he keeps bobbing up with examples.

He only coached him for a season and really should stay out of issues like that . Jack actually only played 14games under him and they lost every one of them. It’s a surprising comment and there’s really nothing to gain from it . Yze should remain focused on his job next season as he’s got a mountain to climb. I still stand by my comments earlier in the year that I find him to be immature and he keeps bobbing up with examples.
I agree wholeheartly, all this patting on the back, it only strengthens my view that what we heard about the players/rumors that he has a softness about him as senior coach, you can thank Graham "wish you well" nothing wrong with that but comments like "team first" when a player is leaving is almost troll territory. that's how people could either take it or him being soft. he should not be getting involved in that sort of shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting the vultures on SEN have started on speculation about Ouzo, like I have consistently said won’t see out the contract

Last edited:
Only just seen that Yze comment on here now. What the **** is going on in his head? “Team First”? He’s on the way out. He’s chosen to leave our club cause times got too hard. Team first?

Only way you can take it is Team First = GTFO campaigner, it’s my team now. Otherwise, that’s a cuck comment by Yze.

We really need to get strong leaders around Yze. It’s simply not going to end well otherwise.

The anti Yze narrative continues.

Fridge has been half in and half out for 2 years, he toured Port but didn't get the offer he wanted, so signed to get him to free agency so he could take the best dollar offer available.

JGTI was a team first player that sacrificed his body and possession count for the betterment of the team.

Stop reading into everything in a negative light. It's ridiculous.

Fridge has been half in and half out for 2 years, he toured Port but didn't get the offer he wanted, so signed to get him to free agency so he could take the best dollar offer available.

JGTI was a team first player that sacrificed his body and possession count for the betterment of the team.

This! but doesn’t fit the knuckle dragging narrative

I agree with you but I also agree with the cuck comments too. Both are right.

He needs to be better with his coms across the board. It's just weird. It would've been better and easier for Yze to write "thanks Jack, and good luck" but instead he writes "team first"... How is it team first when he walks out the door?

This! but doesn’t fit the knuckle dragging narrative
He's not immune from criticism though.... He's too flipping nice.

Listening to Grimes today on Sen, he basically said he was a very positive and calm person. I don't think anyone doubts that. We need someone with a bit of presence to spark this club, I hope it's Yze but there is ZERO evidence so far that he can do this.

I'm hoping he is the man but he needs to change significantly.

I agree with you but I also agree with the cuck comments too. Both are right.

He needs to be better with his coms across the board. It's just weird. It would've been better and easier for Yze to write "thanks Jack, and good luck" but instead he writes "team first"... How is it team first when he walks out the door?

Perhaps a reflection of his contribution to the RFC over the years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back