Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

The anti Yze narrative continues.

Fridge has been half in and half out for 2 years, he toured Port but didn't get the offer he wanted, so signed to get him to free agency so he could take the best dollar offer available.

JGTI was a team first player that sacrificed his body and possession count for the betterment of the team.

Stop reading into everything in a negative light. It's ridiculous.

What does the "pro Yze" narrative even look like can i ask?

I was completely supporting this guys hiring and up to round 12 when we beat Adelaide & i thought he had done well to keep the side competitive and getting a couple of wins.

But the 2nd half of the year was "all time low" stuff.

The Dusty situation was poorly managed. The player Exodus a absolute unmanaged disaster. The guys leaving are not like "the Lions 5" back in the day - they are premierships heroes who i NEVER doubted their loyalty previous to 2024. I saw no clever" tactical strategies being used. So no "Master Motivator" skills & he just seems socially awkward and nervous.

Without taking the piss, i dont even know how the "pro Yze" narrative starts

What does the "pro Yze" narrative even look like can i ask?

I was completely supporting this guys hiring and up to round 12 when we beat Adelaide & i thought he had done well to keep the side competitive and getting a couple of wins.

But the 2nd half of the year was "all time low" stuff.

The Dusty situation was poorly managed. The player Exodus a absolute unmanaged disaster. The guys leaving are not like "the Lions 5" back in the day - they are premierships heroes who i NEVER doubted their loyalty previous to 2024. I saw no clever" tactical strategies being used. So no "Master Motivator" skills & he just seems socially awkward and nervous.

Without taking the piss, i dont even know how the "pro Yze" narrative starts
Mate u lost me when you dissed mini for being a Dimma clone , umm yea let’s hate on him , he’s too much like a triple premiership coach🥺 , not sure I’ve read anything more unintelligible in my life . You’re coming from a long way back buddy

So he needs a mentor, senior assistants around him, a speech pathologist and a social media manager

We need a friggen coach to coach our coach
Let him coach , sink or swim in this business I’m happy with the new asst, wouldn’t mind an experienced head not sure who , if it’s someone like Alan Richardson no thx , is Leon Cameron worth bringing in , was a qty asst for a long time

Let him coach , sink or swim in this business I’m happy with the new asst, wouldn’t mind an experienced head not sure who , if it’s someone like Alan Richardson no thx , is Leon Cameron worth bringing in , was a qty asst for a long time
They’re are loosers mate

Yze is going to be saved by us having bigger issues.. still about 5 positions in the club to be filled and barely anyone to choose from

Meanwhile our new ceo who’s meant to be head hunting is busy cheering on the women’s

They’re are loosers mate

Yze is going to be saved by us having bigger issues.. still about 5 positions in the club to be filled and barely anyone to choose from

Meanwhile our new ceo who’s meant to be head hunting is busy cheering on the women’s
I’m not sure that detracts from his mo , they’re a part of the club of course he’d be supporting them they’re having a great year and half a chance to win it , what makes you think by doing that he’s not focused on the big pic

Leon Cameron has a plumb role at the swans and kids are yr12 and 11 or 10 from memory. He isn’t leaving the swans

I’m not sure that detracts from his mo , they’re a part of the club of course he’d be supporting them they’re having a great year and half a chance to win it , what makes you think by doing that he’s not focused on the big pic
Good call that was an average call and typifies a bit of a knuckle dragging attitude

Not saying he shouldn’t but how about some focus on the men’s. Even clubs that finished the season later than us have already have already secured all their new staff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back