Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Really strong words from Noah. Obviously there was some division in the sheds and I’m glad the moves are being made to send them on their way.
heck if we pull off what looks as though is happening it could be huge. Next few years are going to be fun
I think one thing for sure is the next few won’t be fun. The next few after that could be though

I think one thing for sure is the next few won’t be fun. The next few after that could be though
Focus on the small wins of our younger players. Continue to watch them improve.

Focus on the small wins of our younger players. Continue to watch them improve.
Yep the improvement will be steady. It’s becoming clearer what the clubs thinking is. 2 strong drafts. Shit tonne of cap space in a couple of years when those developing players hit that 50-70 game threshold. Astute FA play and away we go.
If they pull this off it will be worth the pain

Your talking a bit of rubbish here.

Dusty situation had nothing to do with Yze. Love Dusty but this year he looked unfit and couldn't even run 50 meters and then when injured goes travel abroad that's on him commitment no one bigger then the club.

Simple you don't acknowledge the fact we had a few rotten apples in the senior group this season not on the same page. Very simple your in or out if out clean out your locker. See Broad, Nanks and Vlastuin application this season.

He may not be the best speaker, but that will improve hopefully the club gets him the training , but I'll rather him then a car sales man like Terry Wallace.

Another important point the club gave him assistants from a previous regime and a incompetent fitness and medical department and this bs talk Gale comes out and says Yze was sitting back this season and now it's his team. You appoint the coach you give him the keys to coach how he wants from day one.
Well said ,

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back