Player Watch Welcome to Richmond Maverick Weller

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we should see if Weller is a witch. We should throw him in a river. If he drowns, he isn’t a witch, should he not drown, then he’s a witch who deserves death by fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gold Coast tried to drown him in the surf - Didnt Die
Saints tried to burn him , Just ended up burning the club - Again he didnt Die

What next ?

Stop being a hypocrite as what form of speech are you exercising by being on here? Come on Bo you're better than that as forums are exactly for those who want to participate in free speech and not be in some group run by Nazis.
settle down TI, all the worlds a stage and all the men and women merely players

Gold Coast tried to drown him in the surf - Didnt Die
Saints tried to burn him , Just ended up burning the club - Again he didnt Die

What next ?

It’s more serious than i thought. Voodoo?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed big Rex, he was a fair player. Holland and McGuane played in our lean years.... to put it mildly. Were just okay, just.
Its not rex hunt,, its ray hunt, 1943 premiership full back played 6 games
Wore number 16,,, big rexy wore 43 and 5

Except for the great Bryan Wood, he doesn't exactly have illustrious boots to fill. (Pardon my ignorance re most of those earlier names).
The name k oneil on the locker is tiger legend
Kevin oneil over 200 games dual premiership player
Should have been in our team of the century
Was part of the greatest defensive line in history ( according to jack dyer)
With marty bolger and maurie Sheahan

Get his ankle right and he'll break into your best 22. In 2016 he was good for 17 disposals, 4 marks, 4 tackles and a goal per game while negating a rebounding defender. For the last two seasons he has had ongoing ankle issues but was never given time to get it right and instead kept on being selected despite being very obviously hampered by his lack of mobility.

If you get him close to 100% fitness then you've got a ready made player who can either be a very handy defensive half forward or a run-with player through the middle. He'll never rack up huge stats but he does lay huge tackles and when his confidence is up can slot running goals from 55 with ease.

If his ankle issues aren't resolved then you've got a pretty ordinary player who lacks agility and confidence.

Get his ankle right and he'll break into your best 22. In 2016 he was good for 17 disposals, 4 marks, 4 tackles and a goal per game while negating a rebounding defender. For the last two seasons he has had ongoing ankle issues but was never given time to get it right and instead kept on being selected despite being very obviously hampered by his lack of mobility.

If you get him close to 100% fitness then you've got a ready made player who can either be a very handy defensive half forward or a run-with player through the middle. He'll never rack up huge stats but he does lay huge tackles and when his confidence is up can slot running goals from 55 with ease.

If his ankle issues aren't resolved then you've got a pretty ordinary player who lacks agility and confidence.
I knew it!

Thanks for your input mate seems like a pretty fair and balanced assessment
Hopefully he can find his groove with us and recapture some of that 2016 form

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Richmond Maverick Weller

Remove this Banner Ad

Back