Player Watch #41 Sam Banks

Remove this Banner Ad

Ridiculous take. The only thing a sickening concussion can do is smash your confidence, evidenced by his two very poor games when he came back.

He played well because he was played in his best position.
Maybe.. that’s your opinion

I think it may of made him realize how tough you have to be to play AFL and he’s gonna go all out
That’s my opinion..

Im sure there are many more opinions about why he turned it on so dramatically last night

Maybe.. that’s your opinion

I think it may of made him realize how tough you have to be to play AFL and he’s gonna go all out
That’s my opinion..

Im sure there are many more opinions about why he turned it on so dramatically last night
Simple answer

He got made the allocated player to kick in and play off half back and was unmanned from what i seen

Simple answer

He got made the allocated player to kick in and play off half back and was unmanned from what i seen
Yeah na he had some great contested wins, and some absolute risk taking bullet kicks that came off

Hadn’t seen that kind of confidence to use his weapons yet
Was super impressive

Yeah na he had some great contested wins, and some absolute risk taking bullet kicks that came off

Hadn’t seen that kind of confidence to use his weapons yet
Was super impressive
Not trying to down play his game but most of his touches were uncontested and nobody gave him any attention
still great effort to get that many kicks

Not trying to down play his game but most of his touches were uncontested and nobody gave him any attention
still great effort to get that many kicks
Of course
You’re never gonna have 30+ contested but at least he some which was a nice surprise to see

His best games at AFL level were also at HB IMO.

Maybe thats his role and not on the wing.

Would be handy to see himself and Smith dominate HB allowing DRioli to one wing and Short to F or even better, DRioli to centre mid and Short to a wing.

His best games at AFL level were also at HB IMO.

Maybe thats his role and not on the wing.

Would be handy to see himself and Smith dominate HB allowing DRioli to one wing and Short to F or even better, DRioli to centre mid and Short to a wing.
Short to another club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back